Career Education Admissions Advisor Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Downers Grove, IL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downers Grove, IL

I interviewed through a staffing agency - interviewed at Career Education.

The interview was conducted in the actual office setting that you would work. Typically the Director of a team would meet you face to face at the receptionist's desk and take you to their office and complete the interview one on one or with another member of the workforce.

The initial hiring phase was completed through a staffing company. The staffing company worked diligently to ensure you were interviewed, that's their role.

Interview Questions
  • My interviewer ended up being my first Director, so it was a nice experience to be interviewed by the same person that I would end up working under. A lot of people did not have the same experience, however, I believe the company has a basic rubric for questions.   Answer Question
Negotiations were open, but I was more than satisfied with just getting hired!

Other Interview Reviews for Career Education

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Schaumburg, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Career Education in June 2010.

Need to be positive and energetic

Interview Questions
    • Why should we hire you over anyone else?   View Answer

Admissions Advisor Interview

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Career Education.

Very basic interview. No unusual questions. You may be asked to sit in and shadow a current advisor to show you what is expected of you in this position. If you are able to speak well and answer basic questions quickly you will be offered a position. Training usually lasts two weeks and is payed.

Interview Questions

Worked for Career Education? Contribute to the Community!