Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Career Education
- Admissions Advisor (3)
- Admissions Representative (2)
- Director of Career Services (2)
- Financial Aid Advisor (2)
- National Account Manager (1)
- Program Chair (1)
- Business Development Representative (1)
- Manager (1)
- CPC Processor (1)
- Senior Financial Aid Advisor (1)
- National Admissions Advisor (1)
- Workforce Management Coordinator (1)
- Imaging Associate (1)
- Lead LOA Specialist (1)
- Live Chat Specialist (1)
- IRC Coordinator (1)
- Student Finance - Financial Aid Advisor (1)
- Administrative Assistant (1)
- Librarian (1)
- Instructional Designer (1)
- Enrollment Coordinator (1)
- Human Resources (1)
- Human Resources Consultant (1)
- Senior QA Analyst (1)
- Project Manager (1)
- Director (1)
- Business Operations Manager (1)
- Training Specialist (1)
- Advisor (1)
Admissions Advisor Interview
I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Career Education (Downers Grove, IL).
The interview was conducted in the actual office setting that you would work. Typically the Director of a team would meet you face to face at the receptionist's desk and take you to their office and complete the interview one on one or with another member of the workforce.
The initial hiring phase was completed through a staffing company. The staffing company worked diligently to ensure you were interviewed, that's their role.
- My interviewer ended up being my first Director, so it was a nice experience to be interviewed by the same person that I would end up working under. A lot of people did not have the same experience, however, I believe the company has a basic rubric for questions. Answer Question
Negotiations were open, but I was more than satisfied with just getting hired!
Other Interview Reviews for Career Education
Admissions Advisor InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week – interviewed at Career Education (Schaumburg, IL) in June 2010.
Need to be positive and energetic
- Why should we hire you over anyone else? 1 Answer
Admissions Advisor InterviewAccepted Offer
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Career Education.
Very basic interview. No unusual questions. You may be asked to sit in and shadow a current advisor to show you what is expected of you in this position. If you are able to speak well and answer basic questions quickly you will be offered a position. Training usually lasts two weeks and is payed.
- No difficult questions Answer Question