Career Education

Relevance Date Difficulty

Imaging Associate Interview

Imaging Associate
Hoffman Estates, IL

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Career Education.

Interview Details – Met with department manager through an interview set up through a temp agency. Interview was held in an empty conference room and lasted about 15 minutes. I was later called by the temp agency and told I had gotten the job. When I was hired on full-time, I submitted an internal application on the recommendation of my manager. I was approved to become a full-time employee (no additional interview needed), and went to the corporate headquarters for a one-on-one PowerPoint meeting about company policies.

CPC Processor Interview

CPC Processor
Hoffman Estates, IL

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Career Education in May 2009.

Interview Details – Recruiter called and said I have been selected for a group interview. Group interview consisted of 8 seekers and three managers. One manager was held up, so we waited while the other did small talk. Thought the time could have been used better to tell about the company or culture. Each manager took a turn asking a question around the table. If you were last asked, all the "answers" had been said. Seemed rushed and uncomfortable. This technique did not allow for any conversation, and don't feel like the managers got a chance to get to know you. The position was not presented well, managers harped on the negatives (Saturdays, heavy workload).

Interview Question – Give an example of a time when you messed up, how you told your boss and what you did to fix it.   View Answer

Worked for Career Education? Contribute to the Community!