Career Education

Career Education Interview Questions in Hoffman Estates, IL

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Imaging Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hoffman Estates, IL

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Career Education.

Met with department manager through an interview set up through a temp agency. Interview was held in an empty conference room and lasted about 15 minutes. I was later called by the temp agency and told I had gotten the job. When I was hired on full-time, I submitted an internal application on the recommendation of my manager. I was approved to become a full-time employee (no additional interview needed), and went to the corporate headquarters for a one-on-one PowerPoint meeting about company policies.

CPC Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hoffman Estates, IL

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Career Education in May 2009.

Recruiter called and said I have been selected for a group interview. Group interview consisted of 8 seekers and three managers. One manager was held up, so we waited while the other did small talk. Thought the time could have been used better to tell about the company or culture. Each manager took a turn asking a question around the table. If you were last asked, all the "answers" had been said. Seemed rushed and uncomfortable. This technique did not allow for any conversation, and don't feel like the managers got a chance to get to know you. The position was not presented well, managers harped on the negatives (Saturdays, heavy workload).

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of a time when you messed up, how you told your boss and what you did to fix it.   View Answer