Career Education Interview Questions

Updated Jun 1, 2015

2.6

Admissions Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Career Education.

Interview

Very basic interview. No unusual questions. You may be asked to sit in and shadow a current advisor to show you what is expected of you in this position. If you are able to speak well and answer basic questions quickly you will be offered a position. Training usually lasts two weeks and is payed.

Senior QA Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Career Education.

Interview

Applied online. Contacted by one recruiter a month later. Contacted by different recruiter two weeks after that. Had phone interview. Recruiter couldn't answer basic questions about the position. Said she'd present me to the hiring manager. Never heard back.

Interview Questions

• Lots of soft skill questions like, name adjectives that describe you, tell me about a time where you had to present information to others etc. Nothing really about testing software.   Answer Question

Business Operations Manager Interview

Interview

Hired as part of an acquisition for interview process was probably not typical.

Negotiation

Able to get the flexible schedule I requested

Admissions Representative Interview

Interview

Interview process was pretty detailed. The process was half a day. I met with the area sales director and the sales manager. Several applicants that were there for the interview. Many hours spent during the interview process and I was about to walk out during a video portion of it. I ended up staying and finished it. I wound up actually taking a position there.

Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Career Education.

Interview

Was fair process....hiring managers, HR, potential peers, etc.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

easy, clear, professional.

National Admissions Advisor Interview

Interview

The questions about situations and how I would handle it. Just situations I would handle if something came up. Where I would want my career to go with the company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was not really the one negotiating. I got the job as a temp to hire.

Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Career Education in September 2010.

Interview

If interested, you will be sent to one of the Directors of Admission on the floor. Most of the Directors have less than 5 years experience. General interview questions. Interview no longer than 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes, negotiate if you have skills.

National Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Career Education (Schaumburg, IL) in February 2011.

Interview

Lengthy interview process. Phone screen with HR, phone screen with a co-worker then invited for a live interview with two future co-workers, following interview with Director and VP. The interview concluded with an overall sales presentation on managing customer relationships.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions. Nothing surprising   1 Answer

Training Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Career Education (Schaumburg, IL) in June 2011.

Interview

The interview process is based on behavior and situation questions asked by the team lead and director. There are a series of 2 interviews that occur over a couple of months. They ask you to present a sample PowerPoint of your work during one of the interviews as well. HR with the organization takes a while to work with. Though the interview may happen over a couple of months the whole process took 3-4 months.

Enrollment Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Career Education (Schaumburg, IL) in September 2013.

Interview

The interview process was a list of simulated situation questions. It was a two person interview with manager and a senior team member. After each question by the manager the team member was asked if they had questions and they never did. At the end a comment was made by the team member and that was it. There was also a computer test that required basic knowledge where you had to find mistakes. All-in-all it was a fairly straight forward interview, not difficult at all. There was a subsequent second interview with a different manager and the head of the department. Those questions were about how you would fit in with the team.