Career Education Interview Questions

Updated Mar 13, 2015
Updated Mar 13, 2015

2.6

Admissions Advisor Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Career Education.

Very basic interview. No unusual questions. You may be asked to sit in and shadow a current advisor to show you what is expected of you in this position. If you are able to speak well and answer basic questions quickly you will be offered a position. Training usually lasts two weeks and is payed.

Senior QA Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Career Education.

Applied online. Contacted by one recruiter a month later. Contacted by different recruiter two weeks after that. Had phone interview. Recruiter couldn't answer basic questions about the position. Said she'd present me to the hiring manager. Never heard back.

Interview Questions
    • Lots of soft skill questions like, name adjectives that describe you, tell me about a time where you had to present information to others etc. Nothing really about testing software.   Answer Question

Director Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Career Education.

Was fair process....hiring managers, HR, potential peers, etc.

easy, clear, professional.

Business Operations Manager Interview

Hired as part of an acquisition for interview process was probably not typical.

Able to get the flexible schedule I requested

National Admissions Advisor Interview

The questions about situations and how I would handle it. Just situations I would handle if something came up. Where I would want my career to go with the company.

Interview Questions
    I was not really the one negotiating. I got the job as a temp to hire.

Admissions Representative Interview

Interview process was pretty detailed. The process was half a day. I met with the area sales director and the sales manager. Several applicants that were there for the interview. Many hours spent during the interview process and I was about to walk out during a video portion of it. I ended up staying and finished it. I wound up actually taking a position there.

Advisor Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Career Education in September 2010.

If interested, you will be sent to one of the Directors of Admission on the floor. Most of the Directors have less than 5 years experience. General interview questions. Interview no longer than 30 minutes.

Interview Questions
    Yes, negotiate if you have skills.

Imaging Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hoffman Estates, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hoffman Estates, IL

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Career Education.

Met with department manager through an interview set up through a temp agency. Interview was held in an empty conference room and lasted about 15 minutes. I was later called by the temp agency and told I had gotten the job. When I was hired on full-time, I submitted an internal application on the recommendation of my manager. I was approved to become a full-time employee (no additional interview needed), and went to the corporate headquarters for a one-on-one PowerPoint meeting about company policies.

Librarian Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Career Education in November 2009.

Most strange in-person interview - all he did was talk about himself. Only direct question he asked me was how far away from school did I live.

Program Chair Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Career Education.

The hiring process was very fast and did not require much preparation based on the amount of experience within the respective field being applied. They seem very professional and friendly at the time of the interview.