Career Solutions

Relevance Date Difficulty

Executive Management Advertised On-line Interview

Executive Management Advertised On-line
Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Career Solutions in January 2012.

Interview Details – Career Solutions is a total scam. I was unemployed for a little over a year and they pulled my resume from Careerbuilder.com and contacted me to help me find a job. I went in for an initial interview, in which they critic your resume and your interviewing skills. After belittling and beating you down they over-sell their services and get you to pay them a lot of money. I was unemployed and needed a job, so I fell for it. I worked with them for over 4 months and they did nothing to help me find a job. Finally I found a job in a different state, through a friend of mine. When I approached them for some of my money back, because they had nothing to do with me getting my job, they told me I wouldn’t have gotten it with out their help. Do not waste your money with Career Solutions, it is a scam!

Interview Question – This is a high pressure sales pitch during the interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – High pressure sales

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Healthcare Interview

Healthcare
Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Career Solutions in July 2011.

Interview Details – Met in nice office in downtown Phoenix, then was escorted to tiny reception area. Met with nice man to find out what they are all about, then they call and try and have you pay almost $3000 up front to find you a job.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – Seemed like a scam-paying $3000 to have a head hunter find you a job, then hope that the hiring employer will pay it back?

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Career Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Career Solutions interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Career Solutions employees and interview candidates.