Career Solutions Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Career Solutions

Executive Management Advertised On-line Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Career Solutions (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2012.

Interview

Career Solutions is a total scam. I was unemployed for a little over a year and they pulled my resume from Careerbuilder.com and contacted me to help me find a job. I went in for an initial interview, in which they critic your resume and your interviewing skills. After belittling and beating you down they over-sell their services and get you to pay them a lot of money. I was unemployed and needed a job, so I fell for it. I worked with them for over 4 months and they did nothing to help me find a job. Finally I found a job in a different state, through a friend of mine. When I approached them for some of my money back, because they had nothing to do with me getting my job, they told me I wouldn’t have gotten it with out their help. Do not waste your money with Career Solutions, it is a scam!

Interview Questions

• This is a high pressure sales pitch during the interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

High pressure sales

Healthcare Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Career Solutions (Phoenix, AZ) in July 2011.

Interview

Met in nice office in downtown Phoenix, then was escorted to tiny reception area. Met with nice man to find out what they are all about, then they call and try and have you pay almost $3000 up front to find you a job.

Interview Questions

Seemed like a scam-paying $3000 to have a head hunter find you a job, then hope that the hiring employer will pay it back?