CareerBuilder National Account Executive Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at CareerBuilder (San Francisco, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

I applied through LinkedIn and was immediately called by a recruiter. The recruiter was extremely nice and helpful and really sold me on taking the interview which was actually set up for the next day after my initial conversation. I got to my interview about 15 minutes early and was told "Wow, you are already here!" which I do not think I have ever heard before. The hiring manager came out a few minutes after the original start time of the interview and was all over the place. He mentioned that he has been busy and did not have a chance to look at my resume or prepare for the interview. I then pulled out my questions I had prepared along with the background on the company and was told " Is all that about CareerBuilder? He seemed to be shocked I did some research. He then told me that the interview was only going to be a half hour since he was so busy and just wanted to get an idea of who I am etc. The whole process was very surprisingly bad since I had read so many good things on different sites etc. I would not recommend this company.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for CareerBuilder

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CareerBuilder (Houston, TX) in September 2008.

Interview

I saw a position posted on their site and had to track down a friend of a friend to gain a first interview. The process was rather drawn out due to number of candidates and lack of time on the part of the hiring manager. The specific job duty details were not as clear as they could have been.

Interview Questions

• In preparation for my second interview, I was required to create a full business plan for a specific set of clients.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was little room for negotiation of salary, but I was able to include time off into my employment offer.

National Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CareerBuilder in July 2010.

Interview

Company seems very professional. Very sales driven. Good money to be made in sales. Company believes in promoting from within. Seems very focused on taking care of it's own. Great benefits. Lots of travel required for sales jobs. Had 5 interviews. 3 over phone and 2 in person. Advice for sales person interviewing with them is to stress your activity in prospecting. There is a lot of this required for their sales jobs.

Interview Questions

• How many appointments do you run in a given week at your current job?   Answer Question