CareerBuilder

2.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at CareerBuilder in June 2010.

Created a thorough business plan & have sold talent management deals over $150K (or $500K total value) in the past. The manager questioned my familiarity with large deals though his background was insurance and car rental industry. Strange process as I had great credentials. Phone screener/ recruiter was much more professional and thorough than the Branch Manager.

Other Interview Reviews for CareerBuilder

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at CareerBuilder in August 2010.

Low level sourcer asked basic questions to determine if I was a candidate to move-on to a full phone interview. Despite 20 years in recruitment sales I apparently was "unqualified" to sell CB ads.

Interview Questions
    • What was your ratio of current clients to new business?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at CareerBuilder in July 2010.

I was prescreened via phone then asked to come in for a face to face interview. The interview was fairly routine for a sales position and the ASM provided a great deal of information on the company and the pros and cons of working there. We were scheduled for a 1 hour interview but that ended up taking nearly 2 hours, which is bound to happen when you have two sales guys in a room. The immediate feedback in the interview was very positive and I'm hoping to schedule a second interview soon.

Interview Questions
    • How do you deal with an HR manager who doesn't want you to talk with other managers in the organization?   Answer Question