CareerBuilder

Updated Aug 12, 2014
Updated Aug 12, 2014

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at CareerBuilder in October 2013.

Referred by an employee of the company. Interviewed through phone. Asked about the project I did and resume check. Asked about knowledge in machine learning such as text ming and SQL.

Other Interview Reviews for CareerBuilder

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at CareerBuilder.

Was recommended to the position by a friend who works there, the interview was done via Skype and I was asked a range of questions... all of them pretty standard for the industry. It was a fairly relaxed process and not unpleasant at all.

Interview Questions
    • Most unexpected question was whether or not I have allergies. Apparently allergies are no joke in GA.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CareerBuilder in October 2012.

First was interviewed over the phone, general questions. A week later I was called in for a second interview at their office. Consisted of technical questions, data structures and a couple of white board questions. The whole process went great but in the end they decided to take on someone graduating early than I was.

Interview Questions
    • Write a program that converts Roman numerical to decimal   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CareerBuilder in April 2011.

A hiring consultant did a phone screening, which was difficult to judge if I did well on. A week later I came in for a formal interview by two different team leads. I had a couple simple whiteboard programming questions (greatest sum, and string reversal) and one more difficult one (multi threading and load splitting) which I didnt know the complete answer to. I was then invited to come back by one of the team leads to interview with the members of the team. They were very nice and asked basic personality questions. I was impressed with how smart they were and their dress attire, which was basically jeans, a tshirt, and flipflops on one. After that interview i was called back and asked when i wanted to start.

Interview Questions
    • What are some ways to reduce bottlenecking when running a multi million emailer batch process with 3 subroutines?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at CareerBuilder in April 2011.

Technical questions started simple - from greatest sum of two adjacent integers in an array, to posing challenging real world problems that they are trying to solve at CareerBuilder.

Interview Questions
    I told them the offers I got from other places I interviewed for, they made a competitive offer fairly quick.