Carenet Healthcare Services

Carenet Healthcare Services Care Advisor RN Interview Questions

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Carenet Healthcare Services

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Carenet Healthcare Services.

Interview with me was a great experience with Lynda Trafton. She welcomed me when I came into her office with her infectious joy. She was clear about job description and what that entailed. Great training also.

Other Interview Reviews for Carenet Healthcare Services

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Carenet Healthcare Services in September 2012.

Long process, tests, questionnaires, phone interviews, long training about 19 days.

Interview Questions
    • What would your best friend say you were and were not.   Answer Question
    No negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Carenet Healthcare Services in April 2012.

Interview was in two stages and was very long and intense. They want to know about your life and interests as well as your work philosophy and dedication. Many interesting and thought provoking questions about your work and outside life including what would your best friend say about you. Interviewer was very nice and probed when you had difficulty answering a question or faltered.

Interview Questions
    • What would your best friend say about you?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Carenet Healthcare Services in January 2010.

Very lengthy process, personality tests, long wait for interview which was over the phone, long training, very boring, instructors were inconsistent in training process, shady policy enforcement.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation allowed, take it or leave it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Carenet Healthcare Services in January 2009.

Very lengthy process with multiple personality assessments that took approximately 5 hours to complete. The interview was a joke and the "VP" of clinical services who only holds an Associates degree in nursing asked the stupidest questions about triage that were not even relevant unless you were using a triage software program to answer them.

Interview Questions
    • What would your best friend say about you as a person.   Answer Question
    No negotiation allowed, they gave me MANY different pay rates initially then told me I would get paid 29.00 an hour and ended up getting 20.00 hourly instead. The training rate is terrible, then, after 90 days you get a 1.00 raise IF and only IF you meet their CPH (calls per hour) quota which is impossible.