Carenet Healthcare Services

3.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Carenet Healthcare Services

Engagement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Carenet Healthcare Services in July 2014.

Phone interview initially inquiring about past experience and availability to start, sit down interview with phone recording showing voice inflecrion ability as well as typical call center questions, , then an immediate, same day final interview with decision and offer.

Interview Questions
    • 1. What is your preferred/strongest sales technique. What is your least preffered/weakest.

2. Name a time when you struggled within a job or task. How did you overcome the situation?

View Answer
    I was given the offer of full-time employment instead of part-time, which is not what I had initially planned for. Recruiter offered extra overtime for full-time members as well as a high yielding bonus structure.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Carenet Healthcare Services.

Interview with me was a great experience with Lynda Trafton. She welcomed me when I came into her office with her infectious joy. She was clear about job description and what that entailed. Great training also.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Carenet Healthcare Services in September 2012.

Long process, tests, questionnaires, phone interviews, long training about 19 days.

Interview Questions
    • What would your best friend say you were and were not.   Answer Question
    No negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spartanburg, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spartanburg, SC

I applied online. The process took 7+ monthsinterviewed at Carenet Healthcare Services in July 2012.

I took a test online that made me feel like it was a college SAT, then I didn't hear a word for about 6 months. When I did hear from them, I interviewed with the recruiter, then she sent me on up the ladder to the director. It was the hardest interview I had ever been through.

Interview Questions
    There is no negotiation. You take it or leave it. I was offered full time, then told that would be 30-40hrs/wk, but I ended up getting 20-25 hrs per week.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Carenet Healthcare Services in April 2012.

Interview was in two stages and was very long and intense. They want to know about your life and interests as well as your work philosophy and dedication. Many interesting and thought provoking questions about your work and outside life including what would your best friend say about you. Interviewer was very nice and probed when you had difficulty answering a question or faltered.

Interview Questions
    • What would your best friend say about you?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Carenet Healthcare Services in January 2012.

Hiring process, long, dramatic, drawn out, intense, stressful, travel, gone from home for three weeks, horrible schedule, vague information.

Interview Questions
    • To many to list here, math tests...etc etc...test after test.   Answer Question
    Non existent, told me three different hourly wages then offered me an amout 9 or ten dollars below the original offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Carenet Healthcare Services in December 2011.

Had to email several times to finally get a response then an offer

None, they pay all nurses the same

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Carenet Healthcare Services in January 2010.

Very lengthy process, personality tests, long wait for interview which was over the phone, long training, very boring, instructors were inconsistent in training process, shady policy enforcement.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation allowed, take it or leave it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Carenet Healthcare Services in January 2009.

Very lengthy process with multiple personality assessments that took approximately 5 hours to complete. The interview was a joke and the "VP" of clinical services who only holds an Associates degree in nursing asked the stupidest questions about triage that were not even relevant unless you were using a triage software program to answer them.

Interview Questions
    • What would your best friend say about you as a person.   Answer Question
    No negotiation allowed, they gave me MANY different pay rates initially then told me I would get paid 29.00 an hour and ended up getting 20.00 hourly instead. The training rate is terrible, then, after 90 days you get a 1.00 raise IF and only IF you meet their CPH (calls per hour) quota which is impossible.