Carenet Healthcare Services

Average Difficulty
8 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

San Antonio, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Carenet Healthcare Services.

Interview Details – Interview with me was a great experience with Lynda Trafton. She welcomed me when I came into her office with her infectious joy. She was clear about job description and what that entailed. Great training also.

San Antonio, TX

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Carenet Healthcare Services in January 2009.

Interview Details – Very lengthy process with multiple personality assessments that took approximately 5 hours to complete. The interview was a joke and the "VP" of clinical services who only holds an Associates degree in nursing asked the stupidest questions about triage that were not even relevant unless you were using a triage software program to answer them.

Interview Question – What would your best friend say about you as a person.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation allowed, they gave me MANY different pay rates initially then told me I would get paid 29.00 an hour and ended up getting 20.00 hourly instead. The training rate is terrible, then, after 90 days you get a 1.00 raise IF and only IF you meet their CPH (calls per hour) quota which is impossible.

San Antonio, TX

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Carenet Healthcare Services in September 2012.

Interview Details – Long process, tests, questionnaires, phone interviews, long training about 19 days.

Interview Question – What would your best friend say you were and were not.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

San Antonio, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Carenet Healthcare Services in January 2010.

Interview Details – Very lengthy process, personality tests, long wait for interview which was over the phone, long training, very boring, instructors were inconsistent in training process, shady policy enforcement.

Interview Question – none   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation allowed, take it or leave it.

San Antonio, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Carenet Healthcare Services in April 2012.

Interview Details – Interview was in two stages and was very long and intense. They want to know about your life and interests as well as your work philosophy and dedication. Many interesting and thought provoking questions about your work and outside life including what would your best friend say about you. Interviewer was very nice and probed when you had difficulty answering a question or faltered.

Interview Question – What would your best friend say about you?   View Answer

San Antonio, TX

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Carenet Healthcare Services in January 2012.

Interview Details – Hiring process, long, dramatic, drawn out, intense, stressful, travel, gone from home for three weeks, horrible schedule, vague information.

Interview Question – To many to list here, math tests...etc etc...test after test.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Non existent, told me three different hourly wages then offered me an amout 9 or ten dollars below the original offer.

Spartanburg, SC

I applied online and the process took 7 months - interviewed at Carenet Healthcare Services in July 2012.

Interview Details – I took a test online that made me feel like it was a college SAT, then I didn't hear a word for about 6 months. When I did hear from them, I interviewed with the recruiter, then she sent me on up the ladder to the director. It was the hardest interview I had ever been through.

Interview Question – lots of triage questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation. You take it or leave it. I was offered full time, then told that would be 30-40hrs/wk, but I ended up getting 20-25 hrs per week.

San Antonio, TX

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Carenet Healthcare Services in December 2011.

Interview Details – Had to email several times to finally get a response then an offer

Negotiation Details – None, they pay all nurses the same

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Carenet Healthcare Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Carenet Healthcare Services interview questions and advice. All 8 interview reviews posted anonymously by Carenet Healthcare Services employees and interview candidates.