Carestream Health Interview Questions

Updated Aug 11, 2014

2.9

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

I applied in-person - interviewed at Carestream Health in June 2010.

Top grading process to evaluate the person is awesome
    technical evaluation is very good.I felt that it was to lengthy but it is worth it.
    Meeting all the management and peers before accepting is an asset.

Technical Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Carestream Health in July 2014.

Never was able to get my resume in front of a hiring manager due to inexperienced HR people / recruiters screening the resumes. They claimed I lacked experience in areas that were clearly stated that I did and where a number of other companies clearly saw that I did. WOW!

IT Analyst Interview

Hostile and condescending interviewer. Heavy on behavioral questions. The interview team seemed disorganized and unprepared to discuss long-term potential of the position. eventual manager was not a part of the interview team.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about as many of your past failures as you can.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Carestream Health in September 2013.

very easy process they called me, asked me a few questions regarding my background, my experience and what were my interests.I managed to answer them all without any issues and was able to make a good experience.

easy

Account Executive Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Carestream Health.

Total of 4 telephone interviews with managers from several continents

Interview Questions
    • Give me an example of managing conflict with a customer   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Carestream Health in February 2013.

an easy interview, they were super nice

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

I applied online - interviewed at Carestream Health in March 2010.

After applying, interview scheduled within 3 days. Heard back within a week from HR and scheduled drug test/screening. Less than a week after that I was offered the job and accepted.

Interview Questions
    • What is your proudest accomplishment? It is hard to answer that without sounding full of yourself.   Answer Question
    No negotiation. Take it or leave it.

Senior Research Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Saint Paul, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

I applied online. The process took 4 months - interviewed at Carestream Health.

Found the job posting online through Indeed or one of the large aggregator sites. Submitted online application and was contacted by an in-house recruiter. Submitted a long application and answered specific questions in written form. A few months went by without further contact. Noticed the job was still posted online and followed up with the recruiter. He said things stalled for a while but were about to get going again. Finally received an email from the hiring manager about three months after the initial application. Had a phone screen within a couple of days. Later that week had a phone interview with the hiring manager and two others in the department lasting about an hour. Some technical questions mixed in with standard career path/long term goal questions. The following week received an invitation to interview on site. Had a full day interview meeting about 8 different people of varying levels and giving a presentation related to the position. Received an offer the next day. Some minor negotiations ensued but eventually accepted the position.

Overall, the process was fairly straightforward and typical for a technical position. I found the on-site visit to be generally relaxed and enjoyable. Most of the difficult questions were asked during the panel phone interview. Only one person on-site posed challenging behavioral questions that were designed to induce a bit of stress and careful thought. The process started slowly but accelerated very quickly as they were in a rapid hiring mode.

Interview Questions
    • Talk about a situation when someone that you worked with betrayed you or undermined your work and describe how you responded to it.   Answer Question
    The offer was very good and competitive with industry averages. Benefits were excellent. The relocation came in lower than expected because they based this on the initial application where I suggested that I didn't need much to relocated (mostly hoping to look attractive and gain an interview). I was able to ask for an amount more consistent with what is typical for the industry. I didn't attempt to negotiate other areas as they were already competitive.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Carestream Health in November 2009.

Hiring was simple. They needed a body and I was there. The interview was perfunctory and short. I was introduced to the team and asked routine questions. Everyone seemed bored and didn't hide it. I felt ignored.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked what accomplishment I was most proud of in my life--personal or professional.   Answer Question
    No negotiation was possible. Points were assigned by HR to resume. No consultation with me. Take it or leave it.

Product Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  White City, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in White City, OR

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Carestream Health in June 2012.

First applied online through indeed.com. Two months later (seems like a long time) received a phone call which contained a brief interview about my basics (a resume overview). Asked to have a second phone interview. Second phone interview consisted of a panel of engineering managers. It was again a resume overview with more detail. Also, behavioral questions were asked. I spaced one and was honest about my gpa being less than fresh. They replied a week later by email explaining why they did not want to offer me the job (low gpa, poor answer to one question).

Interview Questions
    • Can you think of a time when you were wrong while working on a group project, and what you did afterwards?   View Answer

Worked for Carestream Health? Contribute to the Community!