Carewise Health

www.carewisehealth.com

Carewise Health Interview Questions

2.3

Na Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Carewise Health.

I had a phone interview with HR member and then I was called to come in for a in-person interview with the department manager and supervisor. The interview took about 30-45 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were straightforward and expected. We talked about my background and what my duties would be the job I was interviewing for.   Answer Question

Business Process Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Carewise Health.

One informal interview with manager. Two formal interviews with VP and Manager. A lot of detailed questions about process and improvement.

Interview Questions
    I asked for more they said the offer was final.

Medical Bill Review Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Carewise Health in April 2012.

Staffing agency

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Carewise Health in January 2012.

An initial phone call from a recruiter to vet my interest in the position and a follow up phone call from the VP/Hiring Manager. Both the recruiter and VP were incredibly dry, nearly to the point of unfriendly. Recruiter informed me that a PMP certification would be required "at my own expense" before the initial interview.

The interview with the VP skipped the pleasantries and had me walk him through my resume (I generally frown on this as the hiring manager should be familiar with the resume before calling). After walking through my resume and providing further insight into PM responsibilities, I was asked a couple questions about my interest in the role but nothing incredibly in-depth. Some questions were slightly offensive (So, why SHPS - just because we're nearby?)

VP spent most of the time talking about the company and the role. The 30 minute scheduled window was long past and offered me little time to speak. Received my rejection immediately the following morning. Fairly certain I was eliminated before the interview.

SHPS needs to improve professionalism. If you want a PMP with micro-market experience, don't interview an MBA with Fortune 500 experience.

Clinical Administrative Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Carewise Health in January 2011.

Submit resume online. The first interview is with HR, and if deemed appropriate, there will be another interview with 3-4 department managers in a group setting. From there, you will be tested by a trainer who looks for computer skills, grammar/spelling, and typing ability.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation.

Clinical Administrative Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

I applied through other source – interviewed at Carewise Health in June 2010.

Interview very relaxed and informal. Hired after working 60 days thru temp agency following positive work performance. Paper application completed. Interviewed by department supervisor. Salary offer by HR department which was low compensation and non-negotiable. Had drug testing at independent medical lab. Background check conducted. Confirmation of job provided by department supervisor. Benefits available after 30 days.

Interview Questions
    Salary low and non negotiable

Senior Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Carewise Health in December 2009.

This company seems organized and very thoughtful in their recruiting. I applied online based on a posting I received via SimplyHired (from Monster I believe). After not hearing back for some time, I was contacted by a recruiter in KY to schedule a 20 minute phone screen. The recruiter booked an in person interview the following day.

I interviewed directly with the hiring manager in person, and then met with an HR person for wrap-up. There were no set interview questions, just a conversation about my background and experience.

Although I was not offered the position, my impressions of the company thus far are positive. The office in Scottsdale is a bit far off the beaten path, but it is lovely inside, and it seems like a decent place to work.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about your experience working directly with clients?   View Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Carewise Health in November 2009.

An employment agency called me and said SHPS needed help badly. They indicated there is an incredibly high turnover rate there - this company is always hiring (and firing). They said this company pretty much hires anyone as long as you're not an axe murderer.

Interview Questions
    • Do you know what HIPPA is?   View Answer
    • I see you're wearing hearing aids. Do you have a problem with wearing headsets since we cannot give you anything else to help with hearing accommodations?   View Answer

Insurance Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Carewise Health in February 2010.

It was quite simple. They did a phone interview and I got asked to come in for a 1:1 interview immediately. They 1:1 interview took a couple hours. I was then told it would take 2 weeks to hear an answer and it took the full 2 weeks to hear back.