Carewise Health

Carewise Health Interview Questions in Phoenix, AZ

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Business Process Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Carewise Health.

One informal interview with manager. Two formal interviews with VP and Manager. A lot of detailed questions about process and improvement.

Interview Questions
    I asked for more they said the offer was final.

Senior Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Carewise Health in December 2009.

This company seems organized and very thoughtful in their recruiting. I applied online based on a posting I received via SimplyHired (from Monster I believe). After not hearing back for some time, I was contacted by a recruiter in KY to schedule a 20 minute phone screen. The recruiter booked an in person interview the following day.

I interviewed directly with the hiring manager in person, and then met with an HR person for wrap-up. There were no set interview questions, just a conversation about my background and experience.

Although I was not offered the position, my impressions of the company thus far are positive. The office in Scottsdale is a bit far off the beaten path, but it is lovely inside, and it seems like a decent place to work.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about your experience working directly with clients?   View Answer