Carey International

www.carey.com

Carey International Interview Questions

2.8

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Hired on the same day I went in for the interview. I was really just looking to get back into sales after working on my degree for a little bit so I knew this was just a stop off for me.

Interview Questions
    Never hurts to ask for more. Once you're locked in good luck in making more.

Vice President of Sales Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Carey International.

Many complexities

Reservations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frederick, MD

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Carey International in March 2013.

Applied online to ad. Was called next day. Phone interview set up for Wednesday next week. Was called wednesday; they had to reschedule phone interview for Thursday. Phone interview consisted, of about 5 of your typical worthless B.S. questions: " ...tell us about a time when you had to make a difficult decision and how it affected other people and what the outcome was. ". Entire call took 15 minutes. Apparently my 20 years experience in this field is not important. (for an $11 hourly job.) What is important, is how well you B.S. your way through these impersonal "canned questions". 1 hour later, I got a rejection e-mail.

Executive Chauffeur Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Culver City, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Culver City, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Carey International in May 2012.

Very thorough, and meticulous. The most comprehensive hiring process I've ever gone though. The Managers I applied and interviewed with where very informative and professional. I worked for a large east coast Transportation company in 2008, and was not as impressed as I was while working for Carey International, and Embarque, Los Angeles. A sister company to Carey.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to describe a work realated scenario where I was faced with a challenge, and how I handled it and how succeded.   Answer Question

Chauffeur Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Carey International in January 2012.

The interview was pretty painless and pretty quick.

Interview Questions
    • They asked the typical behavioral and situational questions. I would describe the interview as more conversational. Your driving history is the only thing they care about really. Just be honest, confident and approachable. They are just trying to get a feeling for your personality and how you will engage with the customer. Relax, be professional and engaging but be careful not to get to comfortable because they want to know that when you meet the customer that you will be respectful, engaging but not chatty and professional.   Answer Question

Chauffeur Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online – interviewed at Carey International in September 2011.

interviewed by transport manager

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frederick, MD

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Carey International in August 2010.

Phone interview from manager first step of process, led to in person interview with manager at the office location. Toured facility and sat down with another manager and HR director in separate building.
    Offer came by fax, pay rate not flexible to discuss.

Interview Questions
    • What are your strengths and weaknesses. What do you know about the specific industry, how much experience with chauffeured transportation had in past ?   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate because I was desperate for a job, but should have asked for more due to my past experience. An offfer was faxed and was to be signed and returned quickly.