Cargill Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Nov 9, 2014

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Cargill (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2014.

Interview

Interview was pretty staright forward. I have an initial phone screening that was about 45 minds. Then got invited to a "talent day" where I interviewed with 3 managers for 45 minutes each. Finally, I will be meeting with a hiring manager to discuss the details of the position. It seems that their hiring staff is independent of the firm, so something aren't in synced.

Interview Questions

• Give me a time where you had to be creative in a project where you didn't have ample clarity.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Cargill

Anonymous Employee in Minnetonka Mills, MN

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Cargill (Minnetonka Mills, MN) in October 2010.

Interview

Interviewers were friendly and the interview seemed to go very well.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle conflicting prioritites on multiple projects?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayzata, MN

Application

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Cargill (Wayzata, MN) in August 2008.

Interview

The interviews were very straight forward in terms of assessing fit. The questions were aimed at exploring my interest in leadership and general management, which became more intense from the first to the second round. There were also two cases for each round. The cases were very straight forward. The series first case was focused on ideation (first round). Second round cases were focused on geo-political issues and profitability. The interviewers were reluctant to connect with me and I found them very difficult to read. This arms-length approach seems to pervade the Cargill approach to people management.

Interview Questions

• Why do you believe hunger exists in the world?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate the offer, which was a mistake. Finding housing and healthcare on my own proved to be pricier than I expected and made the offer less competitive than it did at first blush.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Geneva (Switzerland)

Application

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Cargill (Geneva (Switzerland)) in May 2008.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter. Interview quite general - no specific technical questions

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with difficult people.   1 Answer

Didn't think they were a good fit technology wise

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Cargill (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2008.

Interview

was a long interview process. consisted to 3-4 steps. Excel test by recruiter to check on the microsoft office level. One on one interview and the final step was the panel interview. Final interview consisted to 5 30 min interviews.