Cargill

Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineer Interview

Engineer
Dayton, OH

I interviewed at Cargill in February 2012.

Interview Details – I sought out Cargill looking for a job. They forwarded my resume onto the appropriate person. I was contacted a few weeks later. An interview was set up. I met with my department manager and plant engineer. A few weeks later I received an offer via email.

Interview Question – Do you have any questions about us?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I ACCEPTED their initial offer. A few weeks later they made me a second better offer.

Engineering

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Cargill in June 2010.

Interview Details – easy

Interview Question – biggest weakness   View Answer

Engineering

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Cargill in September 2008.

Interview Details – Full day, group of college seniors brought in for tours of HQ, group presentations. Had three 1:1 interviews. Two behavioral interviews, one technical.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work at this company? Have you considered other careers or graduate school?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Location offered was not attractive.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Engineering

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Cargill in December 2009.

Interview Details – started with phone interview then I was scheduled for on-site interview. consist of plant tour launch then three sessions for 45 min each . what was interesting everyone is asking the same questions . sounds like they have a form to fill.

Interview Question – How can you mange people trying to give input in fields outside there specialty?   Answer Question

Worked for Cargill? Contribute to the Community!