Cargill Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Aug 29, 2015

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Ames, IA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cargill (Ames, IA) in February 2014.

Interview

The interview took place the day after the Engineering Career Fair at Iowa State University. The 30 minute on-campus interview consisted of friendly conversation including STAR type questions for the interview. Overall, a very relaxed and simple process. I found the environment at the plants I interned at to be very similar. Down to earth people and a friendly environment.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to gain someone's trust.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cargill

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I interviewed at Cargill (Dayton, OH) in February 2012.

Interview

I sought out Cargill looking for a job. They forwarded my resume onto the appropriate person. I was contacted a few weeks later. An interview was set up. I met with my department manager and plant engineer. A few weeks later I received an offer via email.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I ACCEPTED their initial offer. A few weeks later they made me a second better offer.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cargill in June 2010.

Interview

easy

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cargill in December 2009.

Interview

started with phone interview then I was scheduled for on-site interview. consist of plant tour launch then three sessions for 45 min each . what was interesting everyone is asking the same questions . sounds like they have a form to fill.

Interview Questions

• How can you mange people trying to give input in fields outside there specialty?   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cargill in September 2008.

Interview

Full day, group of college seniors brought in for tours of HQ, group presentations. Had three 1:1 interviews. Two behavioral interviews, one technical.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at this company? Have you considered other careers or graduate school?   Answer Question

Location offered was not attractive.