Cargill

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

interviewed at Cargill in February 2012.

I sought out Cargill looking for a job. They forwarded my resume onto the appropriate person. I was contacted a few weeks later. An interview was set up. I met with my department manager and plant engineer. A few weeks later I received an offer via email.

Interview Questions
I ACCEPTED their initial offer. A few weeks later they made me a second better offer.

Other Interview Reviews for Cargill

Engineering Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cargill in June 2010.

easy

Engineering Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Cargill in December 2009.

started with phone interview then I was scheduled for on-site interview. consist of plant tour launch then three sessions for 45 min each . what was interesting everyone is asking the same questions . sounds like they have a form to fill.

Interview Questions
    • How can you mange people trying to give input in fields outside there specialty?   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cargill in September 2008.

Full day, group of college seniors brought in for tours of HQ, group presentations. Had three 1:1 interviews. Two behavioral interviews, one technical.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work at this company? Have you considered other careers or graduate school?   Answer Question

Location offered was not attractive.