Cargill IT Manager Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Minneapolis, MN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Cargill in October 2009.

HR will scan resumes and look for key words. Job titles can be confusing & misleading. A "Strategic Partner" is a much higher job than a "Global Function Leader". It's always best to have an internal referral point you to the correct job to consider. HR is very unorganized and slow.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time.... (all behavior based questions) If you get beyond behavior questions you're doing great. Otherwise, just checkin the boxes....   Answer Question
Offered a salary and that was it.

Other Interview Reviews for Cargill

IT Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Cargill in October 2009.

I met with a group of hiring managers, they described the role they were looking for, and then basically asked me if I had questions. Some of the hiring managers had worked with me on past projects at Cargill, so they offered me the job on the spot and were really trying to recruit me to move to their team.

Interview Questions

I declined the offer because they re-banded the salary grade for the position after the interview.

Worked for Cargill? Contribute to the Community!