Cargill

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Cargill.

Interview Details – Had an on-campus interview. Did not get offered an internship.

Interview Question – What is a pH?
What is the difference between organic and inorganic?
  Answer Question

Minneapolis, MN

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Cargill in November 2012.

Interview Details – Online Application, Initial Interview, Call Back, Final interview at Headquarters, Offer

Interview Question – What issues will companies like Cargill be faced with in the next year?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There were areas to negotiate, but they have a great base pay for their intern program.

Interviewed at Cargill

Interview Details – Quick and Organized!
Behavioral interview with questions about previous experience
notified of second round interview within a week
flew out to MN for round 2, where I interviewed with 3 different Researchers.

Interview Question – Technical questions about previous work experience. In depth questions, so be prepared.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Intern
Saint-Nazaire, Pays de la Loire (France)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Cargill in October 2011.

Interview Details – It was an interview at a job fair without preselection. The lady from HR was unable to adapt to a situation where the candidate didn't come with the typical linear background that is pointing at nothing but working at their company, which made the whole situation pretty uncomfortable. The whole talk proved to be barren very quickly as she wasn't able to give suggestions on which part of the company I should contact with a background like mine.

Interview Question – Why did you choose to study in this field?   View Answer

Worked for Cargill? Contribute to the Community!