Cargill Intern Interview Questions

Updated Aug 14, 2015

Anonymous Employee in Wayzata, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Cargill (Wayzata, MN) in April 2015.

Interview

Felt very comfortable during interview process. Asked tough, but reasonable questions. Really enjoyed getting to know my now managers during this process. Have learning situations prepared that you can talk about during process.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Cargill?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Cargill

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cargill.

Interview

Applied online through university career website, contacted me within a week and set up an interview on campus. The interview was set up as panel but it resulted in one person talking while the other two employees sat there and looked at me. It was uncomfortable to say the least.

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cargill (Madison, WI).

Interview

Recruiters on campus and interviews also conducted on campus. Less than a week process for the interview portion and heard offer information in less than 2 weeks. Very willing to answer questions and offer plenty of opportunities to learn more about the company before applying.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to work with a difficult teammate and how you overcame that.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No option to negotiate

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Cargill.

Interview

You are recruited. It definately pays to know someone in Recruitment and/or a Hiring Manager. This a private company and if you don't know anyone work on getting an internship or get on linkedin see what you may have in common with somene professionaly like creditianals or organization wise.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was an internship.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cargill.

Interview

Had an on-campus interview. Did not get offered an internship.

Interview Questions

• What is a pH? What is the difference between organic and inorganic?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cargill (Minneapolis, MN) in November 2012.

Interview

Online Application, Initial Interview, Call Back, Final interview at Headquarters, Offer

Interview Questions

• What issues will companies like Cargill be faced with in the next year?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There were areas to negotiate, but they have a great base pay for their intern program.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Cargill.

Interview

Face to face interview describing past experience and HR went through your CV. Also ask about why the industry your applying for, what skills do you have that are suited for it and why Cargill in particular in this industry.

Intern Interview

Interview

Quick and Organized! Behavioral interview with questions about previous experience notified of second round interview within a week flew out to MN for round 2, where I interviewed with 3 different Researchers.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions about previous work experience. In depth questions, so be prepared.   Answer Question