Cargill

Updated Dec 9, 2014
Updated Dec 9, 2014

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hopkins, MN

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cargill.

Questions asked by management were not tricky or hard. They were very easy and anyone who could graduate from high school would be able to answer them with success.

Interview Questions
    • None like I said above nothing difficult about questions.   Answer Question

Research Assistant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Cargill.

Phone interview-talked with HR and two scientists.

Process Engineer Interview

Are you eligible to work in United States?

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hopkins, MN

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cargill.

I applied for a position I found on Indeed and within a week or two was contacted for a phone interview. I had a 30 minute phone interview with HR -- very basic HR phone interview. After that, I interviewed in person with a team of about 6 managers. I had four 45 minute interviews with either 1-2 people at a time. Most of the interviewers were very laid back and not intimating. There was one person that asked me several behavioral based questions. Within two days of interviewing, they made me an offer.

Interview Questions
    • When was a time you put yourself in a challenging or uncomfortable situation for your own personal development?   Answer Question

IT Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Cargill.

Was a very bizarre experience. Submitted resume and received call back. Then had to go online and submit a ridiculous arduous online application on buggy website. Phone interview with HR. In person interview with hiring supervisor. HR froze the position for weeks then out of the blue called back to make an offer. Wish I would have never taken the position as less than one year into Cargill is outsource all of it's IT infrastructure to India...

Interview Questions
    • If your trained in the position you're applying for nothing was difficult or unexpected. Standard questions for IT Analyst   Answer Question
    Increase pay by asking for offer closer to initial salary requirement question... Cargill tried to low ball me in my first offer.

Senior IT Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cargill.

phone screen, website application, 3 interviews

straight forward, limited options

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied online – interviewed at Cargill.

Very professional and smooth.

Senior Scientist Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Cargill in March 2014.

I applied on their website for a job they had posted online. It took about 2 months to hear back from them. After they contacted me, the process moved very quickly. I had a phone interview with the recruiter followed by a technical phone interview with the hiring manager a sew days later. They immediately set up on on-site interview which was about 4 hours long. Everyone was very kind and helpful through the whole thing. It was fairly laid back while also being professional. I received an offer the next week.

Interview Questions
    They offered me more than I had listed for my salary requirements and the benefits, paid time off, etc. were all very generous, so I did not negotiate.

Process Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Cargill.

They really like to know that you can work hard. I was told afterward that I was hired over someone else because I had worked on a farm and this showed that I knew how to work hard. You go to corporate to interview for your first full time position with them.

Interview Questions
    I did not negotiate, it was an internship

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Cargill.

Had an on-campus interview. Did not get offered an internship.

Interview Questions
    • What is a pH?
      What is the difference between organic and inorganic?

Answer Question