Cargill Operations Manager Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Quality Management Chemist (5)
- Process Engineer (4)
- Intern (4)
- Accountant (3)
- Analyst (3)
- IT Intern (3)
- Production Supervisor (3)
- Business Analyst (3)
- Engineering (3)
- Commercial Trainee (3)
- Commercial Management Trainee (3)
- Production Management Engineer (3)
- Production Manager (2)
- Research (2)
- Research Assistant (2)
- IT Manager (2)
- Data Analyst (2)
- Operations Intern (2)
- Operations Manager (2)
- Electrician (2)
- Senior IT Analyst (2)
- Senior IT Technical Analyst (2)
- Quality Management Specialist (2)
- Human Resources (2)
- Human Resources Associate (1)
- Human Resources Intern (1)
- Senior Scientist (1)
- Distribution (1)
- EHS Manager (1)
- Production Associate (1)
Operations Manager Interview (Negative Experience; Difficult Interview)
I applied online - interviewed at Cargill in February 2014.
Interview Details – email questions, then 45 minute phone interview, followed by a 2 hour 6 person panel interview. Applied in November, didn't hear until january, then the 3 rounds of interviews took around a month to complete.
Interview Question – How do you build trust. Answer Question
Operations Manager Interview (Neutral Experience; Average Interview)
The process took a day - interviewed at Cargill in September 2011.
Interview Details – I was e-mailed by Cargill and I had to fill out a questionaire online. It was about 45 minutes long. The questions were mostly about managing people and teamwork. Things like what makes the best team? How often should people get praised? It was all multiple choice.
I recieved a second e-mail requesting a phone screening. It was more like a phone interview. The woman said she would call at 9:00am my time, but she called an hour early. She asked me questions about my last job.
- What are your career aspirations?
What would you find challenging about this position? Answer Question
- Give an example of a time you solved a problem.
Are you willing to relocate? (she asked a lot about where I would be willing to move) Answer Question
- If I talked to your last manager what would he/she say your strengths were? Weaknesses? Answer Question
- What do you think you would bring to this position?
Are you legally aloud to work in Canada? Answer Question
- What is your background in agriculture? Did you grow up on a farm?
What are your salary expectations? View Answer
Interviews for Top Jobs at Cargill