Cargill

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Product Development Chef Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, GA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, GA

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Cargill in October 2012.

I heard back from Cargill 45 days after filling out the online application, the recruiter wanted to do a phone screen interview and gave me times and days and said it would only take 30 minutes. I interviewed with HR and there were a lot of questions,after the interview she mentioned I would hear something back by the end of the week no matter what, well after two weeks I heard the hiring manager wanted to have a conference call so that was an hour and it was more of the same questions and really getting into specifics.

Towards the end of the interview, HR and the hiring manger mentioned if I got to the next round I would fly down to Gainesville, GA and interview with managers and vp's the entire day.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us where you see yourself in twenty years? Another one is what type of management style is yours please provide examples..   Answer Question