Cargill Production Supervisor Interview Questions

Updated Mar 17, 2015

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cargill in March 2015.

The interview process was very enjoyable. The interviewer was nice and easy to have a discussion with about my qualifications and the jobs requirements. The interview process was more of a get to know the candidate type of interview. It was laid back for the most part and seemed like just another conversation but I had to remember that this was an interview.

Interview Questions
  • Q: What do you bring to the table that will better Cargill?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cargill

Production Supervisor Interview

Culture was great and there were 3 rounds of interviews with 2 people each time. General behavioral type questions. There was a plant tour and then a powerpoint and then the interviews. There are waiting periods in between interviews where you get to talk to other "stockholders" to ask questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied online – interviewed at Cargill.

Very professional and smooth.

Production Supervisor Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Cargill.

Went on campus recruiting. They picked my resume and went from there

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cargill in March 2008.

Through my friend I have applied for a suitable position in the company. Very soon in a week I got the offer of interview. I attend the interview with very interestingly. I said good mornin to all. The interviewing committee accepted me very happily. In the head office a four people committe was in interview group including M.D, CGM and HR Manager. The Chief General manager asked me eight questions about my subjects. I answered for almost all except one. He also asked about my back grounds. I gave smooth answeres for his questions. Also HR Manager asked some questions about my background and salary negotiation. I answered smoothly. The interviewing committe was very pleasant about me. I said thanks for all and went out side. After one week I got the offer letter for the position I interviewed for.

Interview Questions
    • What is reverse osmosis? and in reverse osmosis whether the liquid flows from higher media to lower media or from lower media to higher media? a second PU question was not expected by me and kept me in a confusion.   View Answer
    I negotiate salary in the companies. In case if a candidate ask salary, the company will offer more than our expectation or as per company norms sometimes. So the option is to give negotiable for the salary option is better as per my opinion.