Cargill

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Quality Management Specialist Interview

Quality Management Specialist

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Cargill.

Interview Details – Phone screening then questions based on Cargill's leadership model.

Interview Question – When your ideas were denied, how did you respond?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – phone call. hiring manager made the offer.

Quality Management Specialist Interview

Quality Management Specialist

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Cargill in October 2011.

Interview Details – People oriented company. They however do not communicate well with interviewees. I have still not heard back from them since an interview late last year. They have an organized interview process. Had an on campus interview with them and they called me for an on-site interview. Still waiting to hear from them.

Interview Question – Have you ever taken a decision that everyone else in a group you were in was against?   Answer Question

Worked for Cargill? Contribute to the Community!