Cargill

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Project Manager Interview

Senior Project Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Cargill in August 2010.

Interview Details – Was contacted by a recruiter based on my linkedin profile. Phone interview went very well.
1:1 and panel interviews onsite. I thought it went very well. However, got a feedback that they were looking for someone with a specific BI tool experience. They knew I didn't have that experience, from day 1. So, I was surprised at the feedback.

Interview Questions

• What are your biggest strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question
  • Explain a situation where you encountered a difficult project situation and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Cargill

Worked for Cargill? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cargill Senior Project Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Cargill employees and interview candidates.