CargoWise

Relevance Date Difficulty

Developer Interview

Developer

Interviewed at CargoWise

Interview Details – Had to complete a OneTest (IQ/EQ test) plus phone and on-site interview.

Negotiation Details – They were flexible as long as you can prove that you're worth it.

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at CargoWise.

Interview Details – the interview process did go through smoothly. however, the pace is not what i expected-very slow in a big company.

Interview Question – behavior questions   Answer Question

Human Resources Associate Interview

Human Resources Associate
Sydney (Australia)

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at CargoWise in March 2011.

Interview Details – From application I was invited to a telephone interview (generic, high level questions), then was sent an online assessment (cognitive and behavioural), I was then invited to a one on one interview with the General Manager for the department I now work for, then I was invited back for a second interview where I had to make a 15 minute presentation on a set topic, once that was complete I provided my referees, then offered the position, all in all it took 1 working week.

Interview Question – Present on the priority benefit offerings that you would put in place or the changes you would make for our company, taking into consideration what we have in place currently (presentation to be 15 minutes)   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for CargoWise? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CargoWise interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by CargoWise employees and interview candidates.