Carino's Italian Grill

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Carino's Italian Grill

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Carino's Italian Grill in August 2011.

There was a one on one interview and a callback, where you were in a induction to there ways of business.

Other Interview Reviews for Carino's Italian Grill

Server Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Carino's Italian Grill in May 2012.

Very informal; the manager didn't even check my references. walked up to me before I was even finished with the app and hired me on the spot, after asking me why i thought I'd be good at the job and some questions about my personality. It was surprising as I have no food service experience, or even experience at a real job. They just had me watch a few videos then bs a food preparation quiz. It took probably 2.5 hours and I start work the next day. My guess is that they are rather understaffed.
    It seems really informal. I have no idea if it's gonna be great or awful. The management is all girls and they seem both really into it and really casual at the same time.

Interview Questions
    I did no negotiating; i just wanted the job. I don't think the pay rate is very negotiable. It's just an hourly rate that depends on your state [ridiculously low; in texas it's $2.13] plus tips.

Server Interview

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Carino's Italian Grill in March 2008.

walked into the restaraunt, asked if they were hiring and was offered an application to fill out. told to wait for a manager to speak with. talked to the manager and was asked to come back in a couple of days when the GM was there.

Interview Questions
    • how do you feel about working in a high intensity atmosphere?   View Answer