Carl Zeiss Meditec Interview Questions

Updated Aug 18, 2015

2.4

Customer Service Order Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Carl Zeiss Meditec (Dublin, CA).

Interview

The hiring interview was very brief. Just went over my past experience and then went over what the current position responsibilities would be. Took maybe 15 to 20 minutes. After the interview they said they would call me to let me know.

Interview Questions

• What type of skill sets do you have? Do you know basic CRM database? Have you ever worked with SAP software? The interview process was pretty basic and very easy going. One of the easiest interview I've ever had.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They basically sent an offer letter via the mail after telling me on the phone that they were moving forward with me. I signed and returned the offer letter.

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Carl Zeiss Meditec.

Interview

They utilize contract H.R. personnel to do initial interviews after posting openings on job boards. The process is scattershot dependent upon which department is hiring. Some departments have more rigorous standards than others. Background checks are standard, although there is no drug screening, which is surprising for a company in the medical device industry. If you're a friend of the hiring manager - you're in.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Quick and easy.

Field Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thornwood, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Carl Zeiss Meditec (Thornwood, NY).

Interview

Hired through head hunter. Two interviews that went very smoothly

Interview Questions

• If i died what would my head stone say?   2 Answers

Negotiation

Got offered a salary and a raise after I completed a certification which I did.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Carl Zeiss Meditec (Dublin, CA) in April 2011.

Interview

Had an initial phone interview and was provided no feedback after following up. About 2 weeks later received an invite to come onsite to meet with the hiring manager and a couple other folks on the team. Interview went well however, the hiring manager was non-responsive after weeks of reaching out via email and voice-mails. Overall, I feel that the company has much to offer and the team seemed passionate about their roles. However, with regards to the hiring process, you just didn't know where you stood due to the lack of communication etc.

Interview Questions

• How do you function with a team and what type of manual process have you performed in the past?   Answer Question

Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Carl Zeiss Meditec (Dublin, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

Applied online and then called in for interview. I was asked technical questions pertaining to the job itself. Interview was one of the easiest I ever had with only one person ( manager . ) No questions regarding what are my strengths, what did I like least about my previous job, where do I expect to be in five years. Received phone call three days later from human resource that I am offered the position and salary.

Interview Questions

• First thing to do when troubleshooting?   1 Answer

Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Carl Zeiss Meditec.

Interview

Couple of weeks after sending online application and filling an online test (numerical&verbal), I got invited to a personal interview. Very nice and relaxed - classical interview questions, small tests related to the position. Soon after that I got an invite for an Assessment Center. AC itself was organized by external partners. Very friendly atmosphere, no direct competition with other candidates, ability to show personality and skills in 3 parts: deep interview, case study, and role game. At the end I didn't get the job, due to lack of my AC-preparation (esp. case study&role game) and not showing my enthusiasm clearly. They really want to see your motivation and energy. Even though I wasn't selected, I definitely left with a very positive image of the company and their culture. Employees were professional and friendly, they seem to have great culture and the Berlin offices are very nice. Tip for Recruitment: Please start the Assessment Center a bit later than 8am - the day was slow-paced so there is no need to get nervous candidates to office at a time when no one else is yet there.

Interview Questions

• - Go through your CV and explain choices you made - Most difficult challenge/problem you have faced, how did you solve it? - What do you know about our company and products?   Answer Question

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Carl Zeiss Meditec in September 2010.

Interview

They were professional, but were looking for a highly technical person.