Carl Zeiss Meditec

Relevance Date Difficulty

Field Service Engineer Interview

Field Service Engineer
Thornwood, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Carl Zeiss Meditec.

Interview Details – Hired through head hunter. Two interviews that went very smoothly

Interview Question – If i died what would my head stone say?   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – Got offered a salary and a raise after I completed a certification which I did.

Sales Interview

Sales
Dublin, CA

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Carl Zeiss Meditec in April 2011.

Interview Details – Had an initial phone interview and was provided no feedback after following up. About 2 weeks later received an invite to come onsite to meet with the hiring manager and a couple other folks on the team. Interview went well however, the hiring manager was non-responsive after weeks of reaching out via email and voice-mails. Overall, I feel that the company has much to offer and the team seemed passionate about their roles. However, with regards to the hiring process, you just didn't know where you stood due to the lack of communication etc.

Interview Question – How do you function with a team and what type of manual process have you performed in the past?   Answer Question

Senior Systems Engineering Interview

Senior Systems Engineering

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Carl Zeiss Meditec in September 2010.

Interview Details – They were professional, but were looking for a highly technical person.

Interview Question – What makes you qualify for this position?   Answer Question

Worked for Carl Zeiss Meditec? Contribute to the Community!