Carl's Jr

5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Aurora, CO

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Carl's Jr in June 2013.

Interview Details – You walk in, ask for a application and ask what they are in need of. Whoever is the manager during the time that the client walks in, they explain what they need for certain positions and from then on the client fills it out. The general manager reviews the application and gives the client a call to come in and talk to he/she.

Interview Question – Are you committed to working anytime we need help?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I got recommended by a friend and i accepted the job right away.

Tempe, AZ

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Carl's Jr in August 2011.

Interview Details – I applied online then was brought in for an interview. It was a good experience nice and friendly. I sat in a booth and they asked me interview questions. It wasn't a very tough interview.

Interview Question – What appliance in a kitchen would you be.   View Answer

San Marcos, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Carl's Jr in January 2009.

Interview Details – hard

Interview Question – explain a situation when you excced excpactions   Answer Question

Interviewed at Carl's Jr

Interview Details – Very casual and comfortable.

Interview Question – Best and worst qualitys?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Qucik and painless

Cashier

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Carl's Jr.

Interview Details – walked-in for app, took home, filled it out, returned when i knew manager was there, submitted in manager's hand, did not get called, returned some time later with another app, handed it to manager again, she remembered me, called me for an interview, had first interview with operations manager, she approved, had second interview with general manager, that same day i filled out a personality test, went home, a day later i got a call from manager saying i was hired and to come back the next day for paperwork... i went back filled out paperwork and started with work/training 2 days after

Interview Question – what are your flaws?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Carl's Jr

Worked for Carl's Jr? Contribute to the Community!