Carl's Jr Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Mar 8, 2015
Updated Mar 8, 2015

2.0

Cashier Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Carl's Jr.

Interviewer is usually the general manager or assistant manager. The assistant interviewed me, sat me down with paper work (orientation papers i believe). So, if you win over the interview your hired on the spot.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself? Why do you want to work here? what is customer service to you? what experiences do you have to provide us with?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Carl's Jr

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Carl's Jr in February 2015.

The interview was beyond easy. She barely even asked me any questions. She verified my availability and basically told me what i would be expected to do. Got hired the next day.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, CO

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Carl's Jr in June 2013.

You walk in, ask for a application and ask what they are in need of. Whoever is the manager during the time that the client walks in, they explain what they need for certain positions and from then on the client fills it out. The general manager reviews the application and gives the client a call to come in and talk to he/she.

Interview Questions
    • Are you committed to working anytime we need help?   View Answer
    I got recommended by a friend and i accepted the job right away.

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ
    Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Carl's Jr in August 2011.

I applied online then was brought in for an interview. It was a good experience nice and friendly. I sat in a booth and they asked me interview questions. It wasn't a very tough interview.

Interview Questions
    • What appliance in a kitchen would you be.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Marcos, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Marcos, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Carl's Jr in January 2009.

hard

Cashier Interview

Very casual and comfortable.

Qucik and painless

Cashier Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Carl's Jr.

walked-in for app, took home, filled it out, returned when i knew manager was there, submitted in manager's hand, did not get called, returned some time later with another app, handed it to manager again, she remembered me, called me for an interview, had first interview with operations manager, she approved, had second interview with general manager, that same day i filled out a personality test, went home, a day later i got a call from manager saying i was hired and to come back the next day for paperwork... i went back filled out paperwork and started with work/training 2 days after