Carl's Jr Cashier Interview Questions & Reviews

2.3

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Aurora, CO
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, CO

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Carl's Jr in June 2013.

You walk in, ask for a application and ask what they are in need of. Whoever is the manager during the time that the client walks in, they explain what they need for certain positions and from then on the client fills it out. The general manager reviews the application and gives the client a call to come in and talk to he/she.

Interview Questions
  • Are you committed to working anytime we need help?   View Answer
I got recommended by a friend and i accepted the job right away.

Other Interview Reviews for Carl's Jr

Anonymous Employee  in  Tempe, AZ
    Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

I interviewed online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Carl's Jr in August 2011.

I applied online then was brought in for an interview. It was a good experience nice and friendly. I sat in a booth and they asked me interview questions. It wasn't a very tough interview.

Interview Questions
    • What appliance in a kitchen would you be.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Marcos, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Marcos, CA

I interviewed in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Carl's Jr in January 2009.

hard

Cashier Interview

Very casual and comfortable.

Qucik and painless

Cashier Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Carl's Jr.

walked-in for app, took home, filled it out, returned when i knew manager was there, submitted in manager's hand, did not get called, returned some time later with another app, handed it to manager again, she remembered me, called me for an interview, had first interview with operations manager, she approved, had second interview with general manager, that same day i filled out a personality test, went home, a day later i got a call from manager saying i was hired and to come back the next day for paperwork... i went back filled out paperwork and started with work/training 2 days after

Interview Questions

Worked for Carl's Jr? Contribute to the Community!