Carl's Jr Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Aug 25, 2015

1.8

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Carl's Jr.

Interview

Interviewer is usually the general manager or assistant manager. The assistant interviewed me, sat me down with paper work (orientation papers i believe). So, if you win over the interview your hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? Why do you want to work here? what is customer service to you? what experiences do you have to provide us with?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Carl's Jr

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Colorado Springs, CO) in March 2015.

Interview

I basically walked in, asked for an application, and was hired on the spot. A few days later, I was asked to come in to bring two forms of identification and I was working a few days after that. The whole process lasted about a week. I was very briefly "trained" for the job (about 20 minutes of the shift leader giving a tour).

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Houston, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview was beyond easy. She barely even asked me any questions. She verified my availability and basically told me what i would be expected to do. Got hired the next day.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Aurora, CO) in June 2013.

Interview

You walk in, ask for a application and ask what they are in need of. Whoever is the manager during the time that the client walks in, they explain what they need for certain positions and from then on the client fills it out. The general manager reviews the application and gives the client a call to come in and talk to he/she.

Interview Questions

• Are you committed to working anytime we need help?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I got recommended by a friend and i accepted the job right away.

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Tempe, AZ) in August 2011.

Interview

I applied online then was brought in for an interview. It was a good experience nice and friendly. I sat in a booth and they asked me interview questions. It wasn't a very tough interview.

Interview Questions

• What appliance in a kitchen would you be.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Marcos, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (San Marcos, CA) in January 2009.

Interview

hard

Cashier Interview

Interview

Very casual and comfortable.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Qucik and painless

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Carl's Jr.

Interview

walked-in for app, took home, filled it out, returned when i knew manager was there, submitted in manager's hand, did not get called, returned some time later with another app, handed it to manager again, she remembered me, called me for an interview, had first interview with operations manager, she approved, had second interview with general manager, that same day i filled out a personality test, went home, a day later i got a call from manager saying i was hired and to come back the next day for paperwork... i went back filled out paperwork and started with work/training 2 days after