Carl's Jr

Updated Feb 18, 2014

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

Crew Member Interview

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Carl's Jr in January 2008.

Interview Details – basic, generic, describe yourself, why oyu want to work here

Interview Questions

Crew Member Interview

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Carl's Jr in January 2008.

Interview Details – Basically asked me what I wanted out of the job. Ask some typical questions about customer service. Have you had any experience with customer service? Why Carl's jr?

Interview Questions

Very Easy Interview

Crew Member
Los Angeles, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Carl's Jr in February 2013.

Interview Details – Easy I just applied in person, just got a called and came in for interview and was hired on the spot. They just asked very basic questions about previous employers and why you left your last job,

Interview Question – Name a time you above beyond your job description.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – non

Interviews for Top Jobs at Carl's Jr

Worked for Carl's Jr? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Carl's Jr Crew Member interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Carl's Jr employees and interview candidates.