Carl's Jr

Updated Feb 12, 2015

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Diamond Bar, CA
Anonymous Employee in Diamond Bar, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Carl's Jr in January 2015.

S. Manager: Store Manager
D. Manager: District Manager

I did walk-ins at various fast-food chains in the area.

(at this point I was inexperienced at getting hired)
I contacted their S manager and asked if they are currently hiring. I was told by the S manager that they are currently looking for people for that store. Manager told me that they are however out of paper applications and to apply online and to call in when I have finished. I was also told to get a California Food Handler certificate (it was $15 and expires 3 years from date taken.)

I went home and went on Carl's Jr career section. I found 3 stores in the area. The one I wanted to work at had an 404 error for that store (their store page was down), so I had to wait until they had papers printed (took a week). When they did have it I filled one and applied and was asked by the S manager how much do you want this job. I said I need this job so I can have a steady income and go back to school. S manager stated that they will give it to their D manager and will have to wait for their response.

4 days later I have not gotten an answer, so I walk in person and asked S manager if they are actively hiring. S manager tells me to hold on and gets me in contact with D manager in person and I got an interview on the spot regarding why I want this job (will add questions to other section). I got other forms to fill and was told to get work shoes and a haircut. My hair was apparently too long when I had already gotten a haircut from shoulder length to an around the ear short hairstyle, but D manager wanted a faded kind of haircut.

I go back the next day with a new haircut and had to sign some contracts/forms and submit a b/w copy of social security and state ID. I was told to come in tomorrow.

I arrived at work with black pants and white t-shirt. I was given a small red uniform and cap to wear. I started working right away without really being told my schedule.

Other Interview Reviews for Carl's Jr

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Carl's Jr in February 2013.

Easy I just applied in person, just got a called and came in for interview and was hired on the spot. They just asked very basic questions about previous employers and why you left your last job,

non

Crew Member Interview

The process took a weekinterviewed at Carl's Jr in January 2008.

Basically asked me what I wanted out of the job. Ask some typical questions about customer service. Have you had any experience with customer service? Why Carl's jr?

Crew Member Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Carl's Jr in January 2008.

basic, generic, describe yourself, why oyu want to work here