Carl's Jr Carl's Junior Team Member Interview Questions

1.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Carl's Junior Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sandy, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Sandy, UT) in March 2012.

Interview

I applied a couple of weeks prior to getting called in for an interview the next day. The Manager had us sit at one of the tables in the dining area- where it's very noisy and you have customers all around. She was really nice and told me how they're very much into taking care of their employees, not calling you in on your day off, and sceduling you around your needs. I spoke with her for maybe 10 minutes and she offered me the job on the spot. So she either really liked me or they pretty much just hire anyone who comes in.

Interview Questions

• What kind of experience have you had?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The pay is 7.25 (minimum wage) so there really is no room for negotiation. It was very east to get hired- she barely even asked me anything.