Carl's Jr Interview Questions

Updated Mar 20, 2015

1.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Marcos, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Marcos, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Carl's Jr in January 2009.

hard

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downey, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downey, CA

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Carl's Jr.

I was hired on a walk-in basis. Once I submitted my application, I was called back for an interview. After the initial interview, I was called back again/ I was treated with respect, and felt very positive about the job. It would work well around my going to college, full time.

Interview Questions
    • will this experience working here, benefit you going to fine arts school>   View Answer
    not very much to tell

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ
    Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Carl's Jr in August 2011.

I applied online then was brought in for an interview. It was a good experience nice and friendly. I sat in a booth and they asked me interview questions. It wasn't a very tough interview.

Interview Questions
    • What appliance in a kitchen would you be.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alhambra, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alhambra, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Carl's Jr in December 2014.

Very friendly well mannered people looking forward to working with I'm the future, and also the workers there are awesome! They gave me the best experience I could have had.

Anonymous Employee in Diamond Bar, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Diamond Bar, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Carl's Jr in January 2015.

S. Manager: Store Manager
    D. Manager: District Manager

I did walk-ins at various fast-food chains in the area.

(at this point I was inexperienced at getting hired)
    I contacted their S manager and asked if they are currently hiring. I was told by the S manager that they are currently looking for people for that store. Manager told me that they are however out of paper applications and to apply online and to call in when I have finished. I was also told to get a California Food Handler certificate (it was $15 and expires 3 years from date taken.)

I went home and went on Carl's Jr career section. I found 3 stores in the area. The one I wanted to work at had an 404 error for that store (their store page was down), so I had to wait until they had papers printed (took a week). When they did have it I filled one and applied and was asked by the S manager how much do you want this job. I said I need this job so I can have a steady income and go back to school. S manager stated that they will give it to their D manager and will have to wait for their response.

4 days later I have not gotten an answer, so I walk in person and asked S manager if they are actively hiring. S manager tells me to hold on and gets me in contact with D manager in person and I got an interview on the spot regarding why I want this job (will add questions to other section). I got other forms to fill and was told to get work shoes and a haircut. My hair was apparently too long when I had already gotten a haircut from shoulder length to an around the ear short hairstyle, but D manager wanted a faded kind of haircut.

I go back the next day with a new haircut and had to sign some contracts/forms and submit a b/w copy of social security and state ID. I was told to come in tomorrow.

I arrived at work with black pants and white t-shirt. I was given a small red uniform and cap to wear. I started working right away without really being told my schedule.

Cashier Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Carl's Jr.

Interviewer is usually the general manager or assistant manager. The assistant interviewed me, sat me down with paper work (orientation papers i believe). So, if you win over the interview your hired on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about yourself? Why do you want to work here? what is customer service to you? what experiences do you have to provide us with?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Shreveport, LA
    Anonymous Employee in Shreveport, LA

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Carl's Jr in May 2013.

I applied online and the process took about 5 days. I waited about a hour and after being interviewed for about 15 mins. The manager told me he would come back to me. After about 10 mins he decided i didnt meet company needs. He promised he would call me but i never received a call

Interview Questions
    • What do you want to be in life as far as a career   View Answer

Crew Member Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Carl's Jr in January 2008.

basic, generic, describe yourself, why oyu want to work here

Crew Member/Cashier Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Carl's Jr in September 2011.

Received a call within three days of application, one on one interview

Crew Member Interview

The process took a weekinterviewed at Carl's Jr in January 2008.

Basically asked me what I wanted out of the job. Ask some typical questions about customer service. Have you had any experience with customer service? Why Carl's jr?