Carl's Jr

Updated Nov 2, 2014
Updated Nov 2, 2014

1.7

Cashier Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Carl's Jr.

walked-in for app, took home, filled it out, returned when i knew manager was there, submitted in manager's hand, did not get called, returned some time later with another app, handed it to manager again, she remembered me, called me for an interview, had first interview with operations manager, she approved, had second interview with general manager, that same day i filled out a personality test, went home, a day later i got a call from manager saying i was hired and to come back the next day for paperwork... i went back filled out paperwork and started with work/training 2 days after

Cashier Interview

Very casual and comfortable.

Qucik and painless

Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Carl's Jr in February 2009.

They ask for availability and leadership skills.

no negotiation

Carl's Junior Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sandy, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sandy, UT

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Carl's Jr in March 2012.

I applied a couple of weeks prior to getting called in for an interview the next day. The Manager had us sit at one of the tables in the dining area- where it's very noisy and you have customers all around. She was really nice and told me how they're very much into taking care of their employees, not calling you in on your day off, and sceduling you around your needs. I spoke with her for maybe 10 minutes and she offered me the job on the spot. So she either really liked me or they pretty much just hire anyone who comes in.

Interview Questions
    The pay is 7.25 (minimum wage) so there really is no room for negotiation. It was very east to get hired- she barely even asked me anything.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thousand Oaks, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thousand Oaks, CA

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Carl's Jr in June 2013.

Asked me to read a script

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Carl's Jr in February 2013.

Easy I just applied in person, just got a called and came in for interview and was hired on the spot. They just asked very basic questions about previous employers and why you left your last job,

non

Crew Member/Cashier Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Carl's Jr.

I met with the general manager of the store. we went to the back of the store to have the interview. It was pretty busy so kind hard to hear

Interview Questions
    • Are you okay working in a fast paced environment?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, CO

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Carl's Jr in June 2013.

You walk in, ask for a application and ask what they are in need of. Whoever is the manager during the time that the client walks in, they explain what they need for certain positions and from then on the client fills it out. The general manager reviews the application and gives the client a call to come in and talk to he/she.

Interview Questions
    • Are you committed to working anytime we need help?   View Answer
    I got recommended by a friend and i accepted the job right away.

Shift Leader Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Carl's Jr in August 2013.

Submit an application online, then you will have your answers processed through a program. Then, depending on the results, they will call you in for an interview. The qualifications aren't high, so just be nice and answer the question how you think they want to hear them. In my experience, if they like you, you will be hired on the spot.
    There is a good chance that you will be scheduled for an interview but the lower management might not have time and cancel. Do not worry, this happens all the time. Just come back when they tell you.

Crew Member/Cashier Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Carl's Jr in October 2013.

Sorry to discriminate but honestly, if you're pretty (experience, attitude, smartness ASIDE) you pretty much got the job, especially if the manager is a male. I have other friends who work at carls sooo I hear a lot and have experienced it first hand. I was hired in the spot , manager only asked how old I was haha (16)