Carl's Jr

Updated Mar 27, 2014

Getting the Interview

13 candidate interviews

Crew Member/Cashier Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Carl's Jr.

Interview Details – I met with the general manager of the store. we went to the back of the store to have the interview. It was pretty busy so kind hard to hear

Interview Question – Are you okay working in a fast paced environment?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no

Crew Member Interview

Crew Member
Los Angeles, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Carl's Jr in February 2013.

Interview Details – Easy I just applied in person, just got a called and came in for interview and was hired on the spot. They just asked very basic questions about previous employers and why you left your last job,

Interview Question – Name a time you above beyond your job description.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – non

Thousand Oaks, CA

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Carl's Jr in June 2013.

Interview Details – Asked me to read a script

Interview Question – there were no questions   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Assistant Manager Interview

Downey, CA

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Carl's Jr.

Interview Details – I was hired on a walk-in basis. Once I submitted my application, I was called back for an interview. After the initial interview, I was called back again/ I was treated with respect, and felt very positive about the job. It would work well around my going to college, full time.

Interview Question – will this experience working here, benefit you going to fine arts school>   View Answer

Negotiation Details – not very much to tell

Crew Member/Cashier

I applied in-person - interviewed at Carl's Jr in September 2011.

Interview Details – Received a call within three days of application, one on one interview

Interview Question – Pretty simple situational questions   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Cashier

Interviewed at Carl's Jr

Interview Details – Very casual and comfortable.

Interview Question – Best and worst qualitys?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Qucik and painless

Cashier Interview

Cashier

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Carl's Jr.

Interview Details – walked-in for app, took home, filled it out, returned when i knew manager was there, submitted in manager's hand, did not get called, returned some time later with another app, handed it to manager again, she remembered me, called me for an interview, had first interview with operations manager, she approved, had second interview with general manager, that same day i filled out a personality test, went home, a day later i got a call from manager saying i was hired and to come back the next day for paperwork... i went back filled out paperwork and started with work/training 2 days after

Interview Question – what are your flaws?   Answer Question

Management Interview

I applied through other source and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Carl's Jr in December 2011.

Interview Details – The interview was for a promotion. I was called and set up for interview. Interview went well but they chose someone else.

Interview Question – How will you help us with our current objectives?   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Carl's Jr in January 2008.

Interview Details – Basically asked me what I wanted out of the job. Ask some typical questions about customer service. Have you had any experience with customer service? Why Carl's jr?

Interview Questions

Carl's Junior Team Member Interview

Carl's Junior Team Member
Sandy, UT

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Carl's Jr in March 2012.

Interview Details – I applied a couple of weeks prior to getting called in for an interview the next day. The Manager had us sit at one of the tables in the dining area- where it's very noisy and you have customers all around. She was really nice and told me how they're very much into taking care of their employees, not calling you in on your day off, and sceduling you around your needs. I spoke with her for maybe 10 minutes and she offered me the job on the spot. So she either really liked me or they pretty much just hire anyone who comes in.

Interview Question – What kind of experience have you had?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The pay is 7.25 (minimum wage) so there really is no room for negotiation. It was very east to get hired- she barely even asked me anything.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Carl's Jr

Worked for Carl's Jr? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Carl's Jr interview questions and advice. All 13 interview reviews posted anonymously by Carl's Jr employees and interview candidates.