Carl's Jr

Updated Nov 2, 2014
Updated Nov 2, 2014

1.7

Crew Member/Cashier Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Carl's Jr in October 2013.

Sorry to discriminate but honestly, if you're pretty (experience, attitude, smartness ASIDE) you pretty much got the job, especially if the manager is a male. I have other friends who work at carls sooo I hear a lot and have experienced it first hand. I was hired in the spot , manager only asked how old I was haha (16)

Shift Leader Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Carl's Jr in August 2013.

Submit an application online, then you will have your answers processed through a program. Then, depending on the results, they will call you in for an interview. The qualifications aren't high, so just be nice and answer the question how you think they want to hear them. In my experience, if they like you, you will be hired on the spot.
    There is a good chance that you will be scheduled for an interview but the lower management might not have time and cancel. Do not worry, this happens all the time. Just come back when they tell you.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shreveport, LA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shreveport, LA

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Carl's Jr in May 2013.

I applied online and the process took about 5 days. I waited about a hour and after being interviewed for about 15 mins. The manager told me he would come back to me. After about 10 mins he decided i didnt meet company needs. He promised he would call me but i never received a call

Interview Questions
    • What do you want to be in life as far as a career   View Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, CO

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Carl's Jr in June 2013.

You walk in, ask for a application and ask what they are in need of. Whoever is the manager during the time that the client walks in, they explain what they need for certain positions and from then on the client fills it out. The general manager reviews the application and gives the client a call to come in and talk to he/she.

Interview Questions
    • Are you committed to working anytime we need help?   View Answer
    I got recommended by a friend and i accepted the job right away.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Carl's Jr in August 2011.

I applied online then was brought in for an interview. It was a good experience nice and friendly. I sat in a booth and they asked me interview questions. It wasn't a very tough interview.

Interview Questions
    • What appliance in a kitchen would you be.   View Answer

Crew Member/Cashier Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Carl's Jr.

I met with the general manager of the store. we went to the back of the store to have the interview. It was pretty busy so kind hard to hear

Interview Questions
    • Are you okay working in a fast paced environment?   View Answer

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Carl's Jr in February 2013.

Easy I just applied in person, just got a called and came in for interview and was hired on the spot. They just asked very basic questions about previous employers and why you left your last job,

non

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thousand Oaks, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thousand Oaks, CA

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Carl's Jr in June 2013.

Asked me to read a script

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downey, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downey, CA

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Carl's Jr.

I was hired on a walk-in basis. Once I submitted my application, I was called back for an interview. After the initial interview, I was called back again/ I was treated with respect, and felt very positive about the job. It would work well around my going to college, full time.

Interview Questions
    • will this experience working here, benefit you going to fine arts school>   View Answer
    not very much to tell

Crew Member/Cashier Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Carl's Jr in September 2011.

Received a call within three days of application, one on one interview