Carl's Jr

Average Difficulty
16 candidate interviews

Crew Member Interview

Crew Member

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Carl's Jr in January 2008.

Interview Details – basic, generic, describe yourself, why oyu want to work here

Interview Questions

San Marcos, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Carl's Jr in January 2009.

Interview Details – hard

Interview Question – explain a situation when you excced excpactions   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Cook Interview

Cook
Sacramento, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at Carl's Jr in February 2009.

Interview Details – They ask for availability and leadership skills.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Very Easy Interview

Carl's Junior Team Member Interview

Carl's Junior Team Member
Sandy, UT

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Carl's Jr in March 2012.

Interview Details – I applied a couple of weeks prior to getting called in for an interview the next day. The Manager had us sit at one of the tables in the dining area- where it's very noisy and you have customers all around. She was really nice and told me how they're very much into taking care of their employees, not calling you in on your day off, and sceduling you around your needs. I spoke with her for maybe 10 minutes and she offered me the job on the spot. So she either really liked me or they pretty much just hire anyone who comes in.

Interview Question – What kind of experience have you had?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The pay is 7.25 (minimum wage) so there really is no room for negotiation. It was very east to get hired- she barely even asked me anything.

Crew Member Interview

Crew Member

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Carl's Jr in January 2008.

Interview Details – Basically asked me what I wanted out of the job. Ask some typical questions about customer service. Have you had any experience with customer service? Why Carl's jr?

Interview Questions

Management Interview

Management

I applied through other source and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Carl's Jr in December 2011.

Interview Details – The interview was for a promotion. I was called and set up for interview. Interview went well but they chose someone else.

Interview Question – How will you help us with our current objectives?   Answer Question

Cashier

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Carl's Jr.

Interview Details – walked-in for app, took home, filled it out, returned when i knew manager was there, submitted in manager's hand, did not get called, returned some time later with another app, handed it to manager again, she remembered me, called me for an interview, had first interview with operations manager, she approved, had second interview with general manager, that same day i filled out a personality test, went home, a day later i got a call from manager saying i was hired and to come back the next day for paperwork... i went back filled out paperwork and started with work/training 2 days after

Interview Question – what are your flaws?   Answer Question

Interviewed at Carl's Jr

Interview Details – Very casual and comfortable.

Interview Question – Best and worst qualitys?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Qucik and painless

Crew Member/Cashier Interview

Crew Member/Cashier

I applied in-person - interviewed at Carl's Jr in September 2011.

Interview Details – Received a call within three days of application, one on one interview

Interview Question – Pretty simple situational questions   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager
Downey, CA

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Carl's Jr.

Interview Details – I was hired on a walk-in basis. Once I submitted my application, I was called back for an interview. After the initial interview, I was called back again/ I was treated with respect, and felt very positive about the job. It would work well around my going to college, full time.

Interview Question – will this experience working here, benefit you going to fine arts school>   View Answer

Negotiation Details – not very much to tell

Interviews for Top Jobs at Carl's Jr

Worked for Carl's Jr? Contribute to the Community!