Carl's Jr Interview Questions

Updated Jun 16, 2015

1.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Carl's Jr (North Las Vegas, NV) in November 2013.

Interview

I went in and the manager talked to me. Told me about the job and if I was ready. I said yes and was hired on the spot. Very informal and easy.

Interview Questions

• It's a very demanding job are you gonna be able to do it?   1 Answer

Negotiation

n/a

Crew Member/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Carl's Jr in October 2013.

Interview

Sorry to discriminate but honestly, if you're pretty (experience, attitude, smartness ASIDE) you pretty much got the job, especially if the manager is a male. I have other friends who work at carls sooo I hear a lot and have experienced it first hand. I was hired in the spot , manager only asked how old I was haha (16)

Shift Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Carl's Jr in August 2013.

Interview

Submit an application online, then you will have your answers processed through a program. Then, depending on the results, they will call you in for an interview. The qualifications aren't high, so just be nice and answer the question how you think they want to hear them. In my experience, if they like you, you will be hired on the spot.
    There is a good chance that you will be scheduled for an interview but the lower management might not have time and cancel. Do not worry, this happens all the time. Just come back when they tell you.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Carl's Jr (Aurora, CO) in June 2013.

Interview

You walk in, ask for a application and ask what they are in need of. Whoever is the manager during the time that the client walks in, they explain what they need for certain positions and from then on the client fills it out. The general manager reviews the application and gives the client a call to come in and talk to he/she.

Interview Questions

• Are you committed to working anytime we need help?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I got recommended by a friend and i accepted the job right away.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thousand Oaks, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Carl's Jr (Thousand Oaks, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

Asked me to read a script

Anonymous Employee in Shreveport, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Carl's Jr (Shreveport, LA) in May 2013.

Interview

I applied online and the process took about 5 days. I waited about a hour and after being interviewed for about 15 mins. The manager told me he would come back to me. After about 10 mins he decided i didnt meet company needs. He promised he would call me but i never received a call

Interview Questions

• What do you want to be in life as far as a career   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Carl's Jr (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

Easy I just applied in person, just got a called and came in for interview and was hired on the spot. They just asked very basic questions about previous employers and why you left your last job,

Interview Questions

Negotiation

non

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Carl's Jr (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

I had my interview with the Assistant Manager and that was the only time I ever saw him as he was getting trained to become a General Manager for another store. It was a one-on-one interview, which is good.

The interview started promptly on time. The AM was very very friendly and made me feel comfortable the entire time. I didn't actually start working there 3 weeks after my interview because the GM was on vacation or just couldn't be bothered to process my hire.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Since this is a fast food chain, there wasn't much room for negotiation. Their wages are set unless you're super amazing, but if you are, there's no need for Carl's Jr.

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Carl's Jr (Denver, CO) in May 2012.

Interview

Went fast. Answered a few general csr questions. they wanted to know about my prior work history, education, family life, as well as my availability. I then met with the Director of Operations and after that the inter view was complete.

Carl's Junior Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sandy, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Carl's Jr (Sandy, UT) in March 2012.

Interview

I applied a couple of weeks prior to getting called in for an interview the next day. The Manager had us sit at one of the tables in the dining area- where it's very noisy and you have customers all around. She was really nice and told me how they're very much into taking care of their employees, not calling you in on your day off, and sceduling you around your needs. I spoke with her for maybe 10 minutes and she offered me the job on the spot. So she either really liked me or they pretty much just hire anyone who comes in.

Interview Questions

• What kind of experience have you had?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The pay is 7.25 (minimum wage) so there really is no room for negotiation. It was very east to get hired- she barely even asked me anything.