Carl's Jr Interview Questions

Updated Aug 25, 2015

1.7

Shift Leader Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Carl's Jr in May 2014.

Interview

easy only took a few minutes. went in got asked a few basic questions nothing you really need to prepare for. hired on the spot. be prepared to take a drug test at orientation.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sonora, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Sonora, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

I came into the restaurant and asked to see the manager. He was out, but the shift leader gave me an application and some advice. I was told to come back in to meet the manager, who still wasn't in. The last day I came in, I ended up waiting 2 hours for the manager. When he finally arrived, he gave me an interview and offered me the job.

Crew Member/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Carl's Jr.

Interview

I met with the general manager of the store. we went to the back of the store to have the interview. It was pretty busy so kind hard to hear

Interview Questions

• Are you okay working in a fast paced environment?   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downey, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Downey, CA).

Interview

I was hired on a walk-in basis. Once I submitted my application, I was called back for an interview. After the initial interview, I was called back again/ I was treated with respect, and felt very positive about the job. It would work well around my going to college, full time.

Interview Questions

• will this experience working here, benefit you going to fine arts school>   1 Answer

Negotiation

not very much to tell

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (North Las Vegas, NV) in November 2013.

Interview

I went in and the manager talked to me. Told me about the job and if I was ready. I said yes and was hired on the spot. Very informal and easy.

Interview Questions

• It's a very demanding job are you gonna be able to do it?   1 Answer

Negotiation

n/a

Crew Member/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Carl's Jr in October 2013.

Interview

Sorry to discriminate but honestly, if you're pretty (experience, attitude, smartness ASIDE) you pretty much got the job, especially if the manager is a male. I have other friends who work at carls sooo I hear a lot and have experienced it first hand. I was hired in the spot , manager only asked how old I was haha (16)

Shift Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Carl's Jr in August 2013.

Interview

Submit an application online, then you will have your answers processed through a program. Then, depending on the results, they will call you in for an interview. The qualifications aren't high, so just be nice and answer the question how you think they want to hear them. In my experience, if they like you, you will be hired on the spot. There is a good chance that you will be scheduled for an interview but the lower management might not have time and cancel. Do not worry, this happens all the time. Just come back when they tell you.

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Salt Lake City, UT) in August 2013.

Interview

I had an interview with HR then I had a second interview with a district manager and the VPO, then was offered a job and went back to meet with HR to do paperwork .

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thousand Oaks, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Thousand Oaks, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

Asked me to read a script

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Aurora, CO) in June 2013.

Interview

You walk in, ask for a application and ask what they are in need of. Whoever is the manager during the time that the client walks in, they explain what they need for certain positions and from then on the client fills it out. The general manager reviews the application and gives the client a call to come in and talk to he/she.

Interview Questions

• Are you committed to working anytime we need help?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I got recommended by a friend and i accepted the job right away.