Carle Hospital Interview Questions in Urbana, IL

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Branch Manager Medical Supplies Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Urbana, IL

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Carle Hospital in November 2013.

Applied online and was lucky enough to get a call from HR recruiter. Set up interview with HR recruiter a week later. Went in for interview with HR, that lasted an hour. Then did a panel interview with 6 individuals at the location and that took an hour. Was told they would call me in two weeks. Waited two weeks and had to email the HR recruiter for an update. was then told they decided to move forward with other candidates.

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult part was the panel interview after an hour ling interview with the HR recruiter.   Answer Question

Phlebotomist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Urbana, IL

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Carle Hospital in May 2012.

Interview was alright. They will not interview you at the main campus, you have to go somewhere else and this can be a little confusing. I arrived 15 mins early and had to wait for about a half an hour in a waiting area with other interviewees. The interview itself was fine, nothing out of the ordinary.

Systems Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Urbana, IL

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Carle Hospital in June 2009.

I applied through the online portal and received a call back three weeks later for an interview. Interview was conducted in three parts, an hour meeting with an HR rep, 30 minutes with the hiring manager and 30 minutes with a group of help desk members.

HR rep did not show at the specified time and place, and that part was skipped until the end of the interview. The dress code for the position is very casual, and even in the interview I felt overdress in just a button down, tie and slacks.

The questions were not difficult, mostly pertaining to technical knowledge of systems and willingness to take call after hours and if I had a license and automobile. The help desk group asked the most challenging technical questions.

Interview Questions
    • Explain the steps you would use to troubleshoot and repair a PC that will boot up and run, but crashes whenever running a full screen application?   Answer Question
    No negotiation, it was a take it or leave it offer.

Worked for Carle Hospital? Contribute to the Community!