Carlisle Development Group

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Carlisle Development Group

Real Estate Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Carlisle Development Group.

I was initially contacted via a recruiter. All in all, I had about 3 interviews (including the one with the recruiter). The last interview (4th one) would've been in person at their headquarters. I wasn't expecting the Wonderlic test. However, the best way to prepare for the test is finding practice tests on the web. I got a sense the culture of the organization is very cut-throat, and they are looking for a specific type of person.

Interview Questions
    • I wasn't expecting the adaptive test to measure your cognitive thinking, leadership, personality, and intellectual acumen.   View Answers (2)

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Carlisle Development Group.

First Interview: Phone call with HR followed by IQ test and proprietary excel test
    Second Interview: Skype with HR and VP
    Third Interview: Skype with HR and 2 VPs

Interview Questions
    • Nothing unusual or overly difficult. Just basic comfortable discussion   Answer Question

Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Carlisle Development Group in June 2012.

Brief interviews with some intelligent people. No way company can assess candidate's financial skills without asking financial questions. Shaky management team in my opinion.