Carlisle & Gallagher Consultant Interview Questions

2.5

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Consultant Interview

My interview wasn't an interview the guy talked the entire time about himself.

Other Interview Reviews for Carlisle & Gallagher

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Carlisle & Gallagher in January 2012.

the job was advertised on linkedin. applied on the company website. received a request for a telephone interview. similar to another's experience this was rescheduled several time. the screener insisted on telling how busy she was obviously with higher level priorities. finally received a call from a different screener at the scheduled time. basically it was a walk through my resume and background. received a follow up note a few weeks later that they wanted to remain in touch but didnt have an appropriate position at the time

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied through other source. The process took 6 months - interviewed at Carlisle & Gallagher in August 2011.

Received a call from them from LinkedIn profile. Went for one interview. Not many questions on consulting...just what I like to do. Not very professional but no travel which is why I accepted the offer.

No negotiation. Took almost a month from verbal to written.

Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Carlisle & Gallagher in January 2012.

I initially applied online and was then contacted via HR to set up a time for a telephone screen. After been told that the phone screen had to be rescheduled three times I was finally contacted by a different screener. It was one of the most intense telephone interviews that I have ever had. I was asked about every detail of my life from the time I went to college to today (15 years later). They are definitely interested in seeing how you think and react to situations. They want to make sure that it'll be a win win experience. After all of that I learned that they don't have a full office in my city. Its only a sales office. I think if I lived in Charlotte the process may have continued further. No complaints about the process. Good luck with your interview here.

Consultant Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Carlisle & Gallagher in October 2011.

Referral came through a job-seeking networking group.
    The phone interview and the in-person interview went quickly and smoothly.
    The employer had a large number of openings to fill a project team, so they were not trying to screen people out.
    In the in-person interview, I met with 3 people, separately.
    Questions were fairly standard.

Interview Questions
    • What 3 or 4 words would your former co-workers use to describe you?   Answer Question

Worked for Carlisle & Gallagher? Contribute to the Community!