Carlisle & Gallagher

Updated Nov 18, 2014
Updated Nov 18, 2014

2.1

Specialist Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Carlisle & Gallagher.

Submitted resume online through company website, I got called for the interview 2 days later. they tell you about the position and that's it. the interview last maybe 5 minutes I got a call back the next day and started a week later

NoNE

Quality Control Analyst/Consultant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Carlisle & Gallagher.

Pretty simple if they are doing a massive hire for a new project. Brief interview on the phone with a recruiter. Then interview with two team leads or managers in person.

No negotiation.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Carlisle & Gallagher in April 2014.

I contacted them through a university jobs website. I was called from a recruiter about 3 weeks later. I had an interview at their headquarters. The interview is mostly behavioral. When have you failed, when have you dealt with a bad teammate? when have you taken a risk? etc. etc.

Interview Questions
    • explain a time when you took a risk and how did it unfold?   Answer Question

they offer contracts that are based on projects, not a yearly contract. So you could be working for 3 months, then not have a job for a month.

Specialist Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Carlisle & Gallagher.

Went in, was interviewed by two people at the same time. Basic interview questions that come off your resume, and the generic questions you can find on the internet. Was a bit surprised they offered me the job after the first interview.

Interview Questions
    It's contracted. No negotiation.

Consultant Interview

My interview wasn't an interview the guy talked the entire time about himself.

PM/BA/Test Lead Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Carlisle & Gallagher in November 2013.

3 interviews. 2 with Carlisle and Gallagher 1 with the client. Thru the interview the culture etc. seemed okay. Nothing out of the ordinary with either Carlisle and Gallagher or the client.

Interview Questions
    NO real negotiation - discussed my salary expectations with the initial recruiter and the offer was within an acceptable range - that is until I found out the real details of the salary after I started work.

Consultant Interview

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Carlisle & Gallagher in November 2012.

Pretty basic interview. Typically you are interviewed by HR person then you are interviewed by a person within you particular expertise. The hiring process time depends on the needs of the company so it can be anywhere from a couple of weeks to a few months. Make sure to read ALL documentation from HR. They don't have their ducks in order when it comes to hiring and basic HR practices

Interview Questions
    • How would you escalate potential problem client   View Answer
    You have to negotiate hard...They will try to low ball

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Carlisle & Gallagher in January 2012.

the job was advertised on linkedin. applied on the company website. received a request for a telephone interview. similar to another's experience this was rescheduled several time. the screener insisted on telling how busy she was obviously with higher level priorities. finally received a call from a different screener at the scheduled time. basically it was a walk through my resume and background. received a follow up note a few weeks later that they wanted to remain in touch but didnt have an appropriate position at the time

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmers Branch, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmers Branch, TX

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Carlisle & Gallagher in November 2011.

Started with an informational phone call, followed by an in person interview with three people. Each interview took maybe ten minutes - very easy, open ended or situational questions.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you disagreed with something your boss asked you to do.   View Answer
    No; it's contract work.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Carlisle & Gallagher in August 2011.

Received a call from them from LinkedIn profile. Went for one interview. Not many questions on consulting...just what I like to do. Not very professional but no travel which is why I accepted the offer.

No negotiation. Took almost a month from verbal to written.