Carlson Companies Interview Questions in Plymouth, MN

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Social Media Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth, MN

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Carlson Companies in May 2011.

I sent in my application for the position, and within a week they called to schedule an in-person interview. I interviewed with three people for a half an hour each. First was the HR Rep, who asked general questions, described the job, and discussed salary. Next was the two-up boss, then finally the direct hiring manager. Everyone was very friendly and the interview flowed smoothly. All three did make the point that they had interviewed many people for the position, and had more to go. That statement made me think they aren't sure about what they're looking for for the role.

Interview Questions
    • There were no behavioral questions asked. They did ask technical questions about various social media management services.   Answer Question