Carlson Companies

Relevance Date Difficulty

Social Media Manager Interview

Social Media Manager
Plymouth, MN

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Carlson Companies in May 2011.

Interview Details – I sent in my application for the position, and within a week they called to schedule an in-person interview. I interviewed with three people for a half an hour each. First was the HR Rep, who asked general questions, described the job, and discussed salary. Next was the two-up boss, then finally the direct hiring manager. Everyone was very friendly and the interview flowed smoothly. All three did make the point that they had interviewed many people for the position, and had more to go. That statement made me think they aren't sure about what they're looking for for the role.

Interview Question – There were no behavioral questions asked. They did ask technical questions about various social media management services.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Carlson Companies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Carlson Companies interview questions and advice in Plymouth, MN. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Carlson Companies employees and interview candidates.