Interviews for Top Jobs at Carlson Companies
- Community Engagement Manager (1)
- Social Media Manager (1)
- Web Consultant (1)
- Accounting Intern (1)
- Host (1)
- Customer Service Agent (1)
- Operations Specialist (1)
- Tax (1)
Web Consultant Interview
The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Carlson Companies in June 2010.
I received a phone call from the recruiter to set up 1:1 interviews for a date 3 weeks out. I'm not sure why I didn't have a phone screen, possibly because my resume was such a good match for the job description?
My in-person interviews were with 3 people: the HR recruiter (we covered basic HR type questions, including salary), the hiring manager and the hiring managers peer. All of the questions were pretty basic behavioral / experience based. All three people were very nice and I was very surprised to hear they decided NOT to fill the position.
- The recruiter asked me my salary requirements during the first interview...I wasn't expecting to talk about that so soon, so I was caught slightly off guard. Answer Question
- What about your experience makes you a particularly good candidate for this job? View Answer
- Why do you want to work here? Answer Question