Carlson Companies

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Web Consultant Interview

Minnetonka, MN

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Carlson Companies in June 2010.

Interview Details – I received a phone call from the recruiter to set up 1:1 interviews for a date 3 weeks out. I'm not sure why I didn't have a phone screen, possibly because my resume was such a good match for the job description?

My in-person interviews were with 3 people: the HR recruiter (we covered basic HR type questions, including salary), the hiring manager and the hiring managers peer. All of the questions were pretty basic behavioral / experience based. All three people were very nice and I was very surprised to hear they decided NOT to fill the position.

Interview Questions

• The recruiter asked me my salary requirements during the first interview...I wasn't expecting to talk about that so soon, so I was caught slightly off guard.   Answer Question
  • What about your experience makes you a particularly good candidate for this job?   View Answer
  • Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Carlson Companies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Carlson Companies Web Consultant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Carlson Companies employees and interview candidates.