1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Web Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minnetonka, MN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minnetonka, MN

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Carlson Companies in June 2010.

I received a phone call from the recruiter to set up 1:1 interviews for a date 3 weeks out. I'm not sure why I didn't have a phone screen, possibly because my resume was such a good match for the job description?

My in-person interviews were with 3 people: the HR recruiter (we covered basic HR type questions, including salary), the hiring manager and the hiring managers peer. All of the questions were pretty basic behavioral / experience based. All three people were very nice and I was very surprised to hear they decided NOT to fill the position.

Interview Questions
  • The recruiter asked me my salary requirements during the first interview...I wasn't expecting to talk about that so soon, so I was caught slightly off guard.   Answer Question
  • What about your experience makes you a particularly good candidate for this job?   View Answer
  • Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question