Carlson Marketing

2.6

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth, MN

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Carlson Marketing in November 2009.

Interviewed with an HR representative and my immediate supervisor for the 1st round. This lasted about an hour and was fairly relaxed. 2nd round was a short interview (30 mins) with the Director of HR. This was also relaxed and more conversational. Nothing too difficult to answer and very nice people.

Interview Questions
    • How would you deal with the tasks and duties required of this position?   Answer Question

Group Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Carlson Marketing in August 2009.

Initial interveiw was a 1:1 with my potential supervisor. Once she decided that she wanted to recommend me further I ment the six people I would work closley with over the course of 3 hours. Questions were casual yet direct.

Interview Questions
    The recruiter called me, made an offer and I accepted since it was what I asked for.

Marketing Analyst Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Carlson Marketing in August 2011.

I spotted the position on a LinkedIn group and sent off a note to the HR person who posted it. One of his colleagues got back to me the next day and scheduled a phone screen. After that, I worked with the original recruiter throughout the remainder of the process. Next there was a phone interview with the hiring manager. The following week I was brought in for an in-person interview with multiple people including the hiring manager and a peer, one peer of the position, two people the next level up, and the account manager for the client. After another week I spoke with the VP of the group on the phone and received the offer another week after that.

Interview Questions
    • Can you take direction from someone who is your peer and not your boss?   View Answer
    I asked for additional vacation but was already given the max allowed by HR guidelines. I negotiated slightly higher salary and certification fees.

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Carlson Marketing in January 2011.

The interviewer gave me a rudimentary powerpoint with a case and asked me to present my findings and recommendations to him within 2 hours. Friendly staff,but poor computer with no one around to help with the naught Ms-Excel.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself in five years?   View Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Carlson Marketing in November 2010.

First and second interview