Carma Productions Interview Questions

2.5

Advertising Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Carma Productions (Atlanta, GA) in January 2014.

Interview

I had an interview over the phone first, then was asked to come to Atlanta for the final Interview. I was a little nervous and thought I flunked because I did not do a good job at selling the object she handed me to sell to her. But here I am, and I'm loving it!!!

Interview Questions

• She gave me a little teddy bear and told me to sell it to her.   Answer Question

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Carma Productions (Atlanta, GA) in September 2013.

Interview

I was contacted by telephone after submitting my resume. The person that called was very professional. When I came in, I filled out some paperwork and waited a little longer than expected for my interview to actually start; it was about 20 minutes after my paperwork was completed. The thing I liked most was I interviewed with two of the three managers. Once I made it through the first interview, the person told me they liked me and explained that since there are three managers in the department, I would have to be interviewed by at least one more. Instead of making me leave and come back, they do it the same day, which I loved because gas ain't cheap!! Once hired, I received an email confirmation of my start date, time, what to bring, etc. All in all, it was one of the better interviews I've had.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I've ever worked in an outbound call center, which I liked. The first interviewer really told me more about them rather than asking me questions. It gave me a good insight into the company...but I thought they'd want to know a little more about me too. The second interviewer asked questions like, If I could go anywhere in the world where would it be? If I had to call someone and tell them I just got a job what would they say? And how would your mother describe you?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Carma Productions (Atlanta, GA) in June 2008.

Interview

Basically they asked my experience in sales and with the gay community, as the interview was for selling the Gay Community Yellow Pages. I had no experience in sales but was able to relate a story about using the book to the interviewer. Through my story about being able to make a connection with the interviewer, I was offered the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations.

Call Center Representative Interview

Interview

They call you pretty quick after sending your resume. Communication....pretty good.

Advertising Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Carma Productions in February 2011.

Interview

Had two phone interviews, then met with ad consultant in the area. a The phone interviews were with the District Manager and the CFO/Co-Owner of the company. These were both very positive experiences. Meeting with an ad consultant in the area gave me an opportunity to speak with someone that was performing the daily tasks of the position that I was applying for.