Carmel Partners

Updated Dec 4, 2014
Updated Dec 4, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at Carmel Partners

Community Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Carmel Partners.

Recruiter was fine however the regional management had a hard time communicating appropriately. They left candidates hanging for a while without communication. Made candidates jump through hoops creating an extensive marketing plan and market survey before offering a position.

Carmel Partners Response

Jan 29, 2015Human Resources Assistant

Thank you for your feedback on your interview experience with Carmel. While we do have a thorough interview process to ensure it is the right fit for both the candidate and Carmel, we are continually ... More

Marketing Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Carmel Partners in December 2013.

I was brought in via a recruiter and quickly had two phone screens. One with the hiring manager and the other with a potential teammate. After the phone screens I was quickly brought in for an in person and met with three people in total.

Interview Questions
    • All the questions were on point and very relevant to the position and industry. One person asked how I prioritize my day.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Carmel Partners in July 2012.

There was a recruiting group who found my name on one of the Web sites and they set up the qualifying Interviews. Once I was qualified to move to the next step, I was asked to login to their system for a general IQ web survey that included Math and Vocabulary. There was a drug test and background check that finished the process and finally the offer was extended and accepted. This seems to be a normal path as I have observed over the years.

Interview Questions
    • The written test included Math (mostly Algebra) and linguistic or vocabulary test.   View Answer
    Not much negotiation. They had a standard offering that was established by the placement firm that Carmel had engaged.

CM Interview

The process took a weekinterviewed at Carmel Partners in September 2009.

Thorough interview process. If I recall correctly, I was vetted by five different people.