Carmel Partners Interview Questions

Updated Jul 28, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Carmel Partners

Community Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Carmel Partners.

Interview

Recruiter was fine however the regional management had a hard time communicating appropriately. They left candidates hanging for a while without communication. Made candidates jump through hoops creating an extensive marketing plan and market survey before offering a position.

Carmel Partners Response

Jan 29, 2015 – Human Resources Assistant

Thank you for your feedback on your interview experience with Carmel. While we do have a thorough interview process to ensure it is the right fit for both the candidate and Carmel, we are continually ... More

Computer Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Carmel Partners (San Francisco, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

It takes all day. But they provided a nice lunch. If you like fantasy football, bring that up. Know Carmel's projects. Bring a notepad. Bring water to drink, you'll be in there awhile. Chapstick is nice too.

Interview Questions

• Fair questions. How would you evaluate the economics of a renovation project for an apartment asset. Excel based questions.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Carmel Partners in December 2013.

Interview

I was brought in via a recruiter and quickly had two phone screens. One with the hiring manager and the other with a potential teammate. After the phone screens I was quickly brought in for an in person and met with three people in total.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were on point and very relevant to the position and industry. One person asked how I prioritize my day.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Carmel Partners (Denver, CO) in July 2012.

Interview

There was a recruiting group who found my name on one of the Web sites and they set up the qualifying Interviews. Once I was qualified to move to the next step, I was asked to login to their system for a general IQ web survey that included Math and Vocabulary. There was a drug test and background check that finished the process and finally the offer was extended and accepted. This seems to be a normal path as I have observed over the years.

Interview Questions

• The written test included Math (mostly Algebra) and linguistic or vocabulary test.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not much negotiation. They had a standard offering that was established by the placement firm that Carmel had engaged.

CM Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Carmel Partners in September 2009.

Interview

Thorough interview process. If I recall correctly, I was vetted by five different people.