Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Carmel PartnersMore
- No OfferNegative ExperienceEasy InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at Carmel Partners.
Recruiter was fine however the regional management had a hard time communicating appropriately. They left candidates hanging for a while without communication. Made candidates jump through hoops creating an extensive marketing plan and market survey before offering a position.
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Carmel Partners in December 2013.
I was brought in via a recruiter and quickly had two phone screens. One with the hiring manager and the other with a potential teammate. After the phone screens I was quickly brought in for an in person and met with three people in total.
- All the questions were on point and very relevant to the position and industry. One person asked how I prioritize my day. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Carmel Partners (Denver, CO) in July 2012.
There was a recruiting group who found my name on one of the Web sites and they set up the qualifying Interviews. Once I was qualified to move to the next step, I was asked to login to their system for a general IQ web survey that included Math and Vocabulary. There was a drug test and background check that finished the process and finally the offer was extended and accepted. This seems to be a normal path as I have observed over the years.
- The written test included Math (mostly Algebra) and linguistic or vocabulary test. 1 Answer
Not much negotiation. They had a standard offering that was established by the placement firm that Carmel had engaged.
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took a week – interviewed at Carmel Partners in September 2009.
Thorough interview process. If I recall correctly, I was vetted by five different people.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review