Carmel Partners Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jun 29, 2014
3 interviews

3.3

Marketing Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Carmel Partners in December 2013.

I was brought in via a recruiter and quickly had two phone screens. One with the hiring manager and the other with a potential teammate. After the phone screens I was quickly brought in for an in person and met with three people in total.

Interview Questions
    • All the questions were on point and very relevant to the position and industry. One person asked how I prioritize my day.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Carmel Partners in July 2012.

There was a recruiting group who found my name on one of the Web sites and they set up the qualifying Interviews. Once I was qualified to move to the next step, I was asked to login to their system for a general IQ web survey that included Math and Vocabulary. There was a drug test and background check that finished the process and finally the offer was extended and accepted. This seems to be a normal path as I have observed over the years.

Interview Questions
    • The written test included Math (mostly Algebra) and linguistic or vocabulary test.   View Answer
    Not much negotiation. They had a standard offering that was established by the placement firm that Carmel had engaged.

CM Interview

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Carmel Partners in September 2009.

Thorough interview process. If I recall correctly, I was vetted by five different people.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Carmel Partners

Worked for Carmel Partners? Contribute to the Community!