Carmike Cinemas Cashier Interview Questions

1.0

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Carmike Cinemas (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

You place an online application. Get call to have interview. Informal setting with full page of questions interviewer reads from. If you are sociable you will be hired as a cashier, if less sociable an usher. Work schedule will be provided promptly following.

Interview Questions

• None. It's a general questionnaire. Just answer with confidence.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The company does not negotiate at all.

Other Interview Reviews for Carmike Cinemas

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Carmike Cinemas in May 2009.

Interview

Asked basic questions to make sure I had common sense, and could deal with customers. Easiest interview I've been through.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer claimed you shorted them?   Answer Question
    • How would you deal with an angry customer? (The questions we're pretty easy.)   Answer Question