Carmike Cinemas

Very Easy Interview

Cashier Interview

Cashier
Atlanta, GA

I applied in-person and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Carmike Cinemas.

Interview Details – You place an online application. Get call to have interview. Informal setting with full page of questions interviewer reads from. If you are sociable you will be hired as a cashier, if less sociable an usher. Work schedule will be provided promptly following.

Interview Question – None. It's a general questionnaire. Just answer with confidence.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The company does not negotiate at all.

Very Easy Interview

Cashier Interview

Cashier

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Carmike Cinemas in May 2009.

Interview Details – Asked basic questions to make sure I had common sense, and could deal with customers. Easiest interview I've been through.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer claimed you shorted them?   Answer Question
  • How would you deal with an angry customer? (The questions we're pretty easy.)   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Carmike Cinemas

Worked for Carmike Cinemas? Contribute to the Community!