Carmike Cinemas Cashier Interview Questions & Reviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed in-person. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Carmike Cinemas.

You place an online application. Get call to have interview. Informal setting with full page of questions interviewer reads from. If you are sociable you will be hired as a cashier, if less sociable an usher. Work schedule will be provided promptly following.

Interview Questions
  • None. It's a general questionnaire. Just answer with confidence.   Answer Question
The company does not negotiate at all.

Other Interview Reviews for Carmike Cinemas

Cashier Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Carmike Cinemas in May 2009.

Asked basic questions to make sure I had common sense, and could deal with customers. Easiest interview I've been through.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if a customer claimed you shorted them?   Answer Question
    • How would you deal with an angry customer? (The questions we're pretty easy.)   Answer Question

Worked for Carmike Cinemas? Contribute to the Community!