Carnival Corporation

Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Miami, FL

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Carnival Corporation in February 2011.

Interview Details – I applied to this position through my school's career website. Then I was contacted to setup a phone interview.

I was asked a few basic questions:
 why are you interested in this company? what are some of your weaknesses? can you explain a couple things on your resume?

Then I was asked a few scenario questions:
how would you go about raising profits from soda sales on a ship? if we were looking to renew a contract with coke what research would you take into account?

I thought the interviewer was friendly and was genuinely interested in what I had to say. I built a rapport with him through our interview and we had a little conversation about some topics. I got to ask him questions about some company procedures as well and the interviewer elaborated on his answers with stories, which was nice.

The next step in the process was an onsite interview. However, I was not contacted after my phone interview about the next step.
HOwe

Interview Question – How would you go about raising profits on soda sales on a cruise?   Answer Question

Worked for Carnival Corporation? Contribute to the Community!