Carnival Corporation

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Entertainmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Carnival Corporation in August 2009.

Referred by a friend and got phone number to set up an audition. Called the musical entertainment manager's secretary to schedule the audition one week out. Then was sent audition material through email. Hiring manager called and auditioned me on the music that was sent and a couple of prepared pieces. He said i passed the audition and asked when I could start. After a full description of the job, he said I would need to follow up with all the medical documentation before I could be hired. Medical included: full physical exam, MMR vaccination records, and any other medical conditions needed to evaluate my health. After all the medical stuff had been sent in, I was called and given a start date. Flight info is mailed and paid for by the company.

Interview Questions
Contract time was not negotiable unless you want to work longer than the minimum.