Carnival Corporation

Relevance Date Difficulty

Entertainmer Interview

Entertainmer
Miami, FL

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Carnival Corporation in August 2009.

Interview Details – Referred by a friend and got phone number to set up an audition. Called the musical entertainment manager's secretary to schedule the audition one week out. Then was sent audition material through email. Hiring manager called and auditioned me on the music that was sent and a couple of prepared pieces. He said i passed the audition and asked when I could start. After a full description of the job, he said I would need to follow up with all the medical documentation before I could be hired. Medical included: full physical exam, MMR vaccination records, and any other medical conditions needed to evaluate my health. After all the medical stuff had been sent in, I was called and given a start date. Flight info is mailed and paid for by the company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Contract time was not negotiable unless you want to work longer than the minimum.

Worked for Carnival Corporation? Contribute to the Community!