Carnival Corporation Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Mar 3, 2015
Updated Mar 3, 2015

1.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Carnival Corporation in February 2015.

Was very quick, found out that week. Pretty straightforward interview and i got an offer that week. Nothing too hard was asked, just know a tiny bit about the company and you will do just fine on your interview. That is pretty much it.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you had a project that didn't go according to plan   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Carnival Corporation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Carnival Corporation in January 2009.

very simple, HR person 1/2 hour. Directed me to the hiring Manager within the hour, interviewed with Director for another 1/2 hour. hinted me to make an offer but not right a way.

Interview Questions
    Director asked how much I wanted to make, and after I replied, she asked me why that amount, and I replied, because it is in the job market for the position. Then she replied that she was not going to low ball me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Carnival Corporation in February 2008.

Applied directly, job posted on careerbuilder, HR recruiter from Carnival called me for an interview, after a 15 minutes interview, basically about my previous work experience, she decided I was qualified to meet the hiring manager. She called her immediately, manager was not at her desk, so I gave the HR person my cell phone number and said she could reach anytime for the next interview. After leaving the building I got the call within 15 minutes and headed back for an interview with the hiring manager. After a 20 minute interview with the hiring manager, and just expressing my experience on the job, she asked me How much I wanted to make? I gave her a number and she said why, I replied because it was the average salry on the market, but I also told her I was willing to negotiate and basically hear an offer, she said, she wouldn't low ball me, and asked me one more question, whether I had other interviews lined up, to which I replied Yes indeed. So she handed me her business card and said I would hear from her soon. Surely did I got a call next morning form the HR person offering me the job.

Interview Questions
    • Why Had I decided to quit my previous job?   View Answer
    Give an average of the salary expected but if you want the job make you sure you say that you are willing to negotiate.