Carnival Corporation Financial Analyst Interview Questions

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Carnival Corporation (Miami, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

Was very quick, found out that week. Pretty straightforward interview and i got an offer that week. Nothing too hard was asked, just know a tiny bit about the company and you will do just fine on your interview. That is pretty much it.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a project that didn't go according to plan   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Carnival Corporation

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Carnival Corporation (Miami, FL) in January 2009.

Interview

very simple, HR person 1/2 hour. Directed me to the hiring Manager within the hour, interviewed with Director for another 1/2 hour. hinted me to make an offer but not right a way.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Director asked how much I wanted to make, and after I replied, she asked me why that amount, and I replied, because it is in the job market for the position. Then she replied that she was not going to low ball me.

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Carnival Corporation (Miami, FL) in February 2008.

Interview

Applied directly, job posted on careerbuilder, HR recruiter from Carnival called me for an interview, after a 15 minutes interview, basically about my previous work experience, she decided I was qualified to meet the hiring manager. She called her immediately, manager was not at her desk, so I gave the HR person my cell phone number and said she could reach anytime for the next interview. After leaving the building I got the call within 15 minutes and headed back for an interview with the hiring manager. After a 20 minute interview with the hiring manager, and just expressing my experience on the job, she asked me How much I wanted to make? I gave her a number and she said why, I replied because it was the average salry on the market, but I also told her I was willing to negotiate and basically hear an offer, she said, she wouldn't low ball me, and asked me one more question, whether I had other interviews lined up, to which I replied Yes indeed. So she handed me her business card and said I would hear from her soon. Surely did I got a call next morning form the HR person offering me the job.

Interview Questions

• Why Had I decided to quit my previous job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Give an average of the salary expected but if you want the job make you sure you say that you are willing to negotiate.