Carnival Corporation

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Group Reservations Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Carnival Corporation in June 2010.

I answered an advertisement in the newspaper for a hiring fair. I arrived along with a gazillion other people with resume in hand, varying levels of business professional dress code. Was given a quick interview by one of the managers on the call center floor, was asked why this was a good fit for me and give one instance when such and such happened and how did I deal/overcome. Then had an interview with the department head who reviewed resume and asked questions pertaining to previous employment. I was given job offer. Neither of those persons are still employed there as the company did MAJOR "changes" eg. fired a lot of people for whatever reason. Nice place to work but once you are on the phones, it is difficult to move to a different position especially if you take advantage of your vacation time, it counts against you.

Interview Questions
  • Name one situation in a previous job where you encountered a difficulty and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question
No negotiation for that position.